Who are the top 5 posters?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I've been here 2 and a half years!!!
I've been here three, so there :stick_out_tongue:

Only kidding.

How come you've only just started coming out of the woodwork recently...?

christyb

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm the newbie who needs to keep her mouth shut! :big_grin:

unclematt

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I'm number 44! I'm number 44! Man, that's hard to chant. But it is interesting how the "regulars" change from month to month.
Am I considered a "regular" yet? :confused:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
unclematt said:

Well, considering that, by my calculations, at least- or rather, by my calculator's calculations- you average more posts per month then there are days per month, I'd say you qualify as a "regular".

As for me, well, I am feeling very, very, small, right now.... very,very,very, very very very small. i feel so wiiiiittle, because i am such a teeny tiny little newbie.

So, my congratulations to all senior members, and to all regulars.

<looks at junior member status>

I WILL CATCH UP! :crazy:
...eventually.

what? just because I'm insane, doesn't mean you have to LOOK at me like I'm insane, does it? It does? oh, well.... here, have a penguin, will that help? :zany:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I've been here three, so there :stick_out_tongue:

Only kidding.

How come you've only just started coming out of the woodwork recently...?
Pur exuberance.
unclematt said:
Absolutely.
TogetherAgain said:
just because I'm insane, doesn't mean you have to LOOK at me like I'm insane, does it? It does? oh, well.... here, have a penguin, will that help? :zany:
You'll fit right in.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Is it sad that I'm counting down how many posts until I'm a senior member?

I'm kidding (well, maybe...) but I hope I've been around enough to be considered a regular. I don't really care about ever having the highest number of posts, but I do have total respect for and am in awe of those who do!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
You'll fit right in.

<funky little evil sounding giggle that was not intentionally evil sounding>

I am so HAPPYYYYYYY now!

oh, oh dear, now I'm singing... I'm singing... :sing:
"though you're cleaner than the others, still as far as we can tell you'll fit right in, to happiness hotel!"

ah, see how insane I have become... isn't it wonderful?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
<funky little evil sounding giggle that was not intentionally evil sounding>

I am so HAPPYYYYYYY now!

oh, oh dear, now I'm singing... I'm singing... :sing:
"though you're cleaner than the others, still as far as we can tell you'll fit right in, to happiness hotel!"

ah, see how insane I have become... isn't it wonderful?
That's why you fit in, you're no more insane than the rest of us!

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Yes. You are definatly concidered a regular. I look up to you. When I see a post, I think, ah ha. Ther's a post that'll be entirely usefull to read.

Also, Beth, yes youa re concidered a regular too, and post count dosn't mater. You are a great person over a the dorms.

And, Together Agian, you make me laugh, therefore I also concider you worthy to be counted. :wink:

Bea:zany:{But hands of my penguin...}regard

Vic Romano

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Is it sad that I'm counting down how many posts until I'm a senior member?
About four or five months ago, the "regulars" (myself ashamedly included) were all about post count and h*** bent on achieving senior status. All these "Pool" and "tub" threads got out of hand and ultimately Phil deleted those threads (something I'm to understand was done once before). The deletion of those threads not only made some people upset, but it killed their post count too. I hit 500 posts twice! But it taught me a very valuable lesson. While senior status is a respected position, you don't have to be one to be "one of the gang" here at MC.
Now that class of 'regulars' from a few months back are barely ever here any more, the true fans and families are the ones who stick around. Almost every senior member here visits still regularly, that's why I have a lot of respect for Beau. Not only does he have an insane amount of posts, not only has he been a senior member for a long time, not only is he one of the original MC members, but he accepts and invites new members and is so excited to be here that it makes MC such a great place.
I admit, being a senior is very cool, and I do feel like it sorta' "seals the deal" as being a legitimate MC friend and family member, but I've got friends here now that I'm pretty sure saw me that way long before senior status. I even get to talk to some of them outside of MC.
This place rules... oh, and so not to be overly serious in this heart felt moment:

Teddy the Yak has taken me away from my family at the magic kingdom, and I believe he wants to tune my left arm to F sharp and play along in his "Tune-a-human Arm Jug Band."