Who are the top 5 posters?

Whatever

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Now that class of 'regulars' from a few months back are barely ever here any more, the true fans and families are the ones who stick around.
I resent the implication that the regulars weren't Muppets fans. There was nothing wrong with the hot tubs, it was all the stupid spin-offs that caused bad feelings.

christyb

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I admit, being a senior is very cool, and I do feel like it sorta' "seals the deal" as being a legitimate MC friend and family member, but I've got friends here now that I'm pretty sure saw me that way long before senior status.
Senior Membership is nice:smile:, but I don't know about being a "regular" yeah sure I pop up a lot. (I have a sit on your backside job and I get bored). I don't have a wealth of knowledge and all I'm good at is goofing off. Ok, (yeah Fish'n'wolfe I get the point cut out the insecurity) Anyways, I often wonder myself if others wish I would just cut it out and slack off or disappear. I've talked to other people who have said things about other members. So I'm always wondering myself if I'm accepted or tolerated.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I resent the implication that the regulars weren't Muppets fans. There was nothing wrong with the hot tubs, it was all the stupid spin-offs that caused bad feelings.
You're right, I apologize then.
christyb said:
So I'm always wondering myself if I'm accepted or tolerated.
I can't stand you!

Just joking, Christy. Yer' one of my favorites. :sing: :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
christyb said:
I often wonder myself if others wish I would just cut it out and slack off or disappear.
You just DARE slack it off and dissapear and I'll send King Agrippa after you to rip your trout out (in the nicest possible way, of course)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
christyb said:
Senior Membership is nice:smile:, but I don't know about being a "regular" yeah sure I pop up a lot. (I have a sit on your backside job and I get bored). I don't have a wealth of knowledge and all I'm good at is goofing off. Ok, (yeah Fish'n'wolfe I get the point cut out the insecurity) Anyways, I often wonder myself if others wish I would just cut it out and slack off or disappear. I've talked to other people who have said things about other members. So I'm always wondering myself if I'm accepted or tolerated.
No worries Christy! I sure don't want you to just disappear! Besides, we'd never get to see the end of your terrific fan fic! When is that coming anyway? Just kidding, take your time, but the point is, I like your posts, you are funny and witty and I don't think you should just disappear!

christyb

Reaction score
Awww...guys. I'm blushing. As to the fanfic. Go check it out. Chapter 18 is finally posted in it's entireity and Chapter 19 will come this afternoon.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I never visited the hot tubs or puddles or baths or showers or kitchen sinks, so someone explain why they were deleted s'il vous plait!

Whatever

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
I never visited the hot tubs or puddles or baths or showers or kitchen sinks, so someone explain why they were deleted s'il vous plait!
Heehee, kitchen sinks! I wonder why no one started a thread about that! Well, there's been a joke forever that when you become a senior member you get to use the hot tub (Jacuzzi really, MFS reference) and that turned into a thread for senior members only. Others started all kind of weird spin-off threads for non senior members which got really ridiculous.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Together Agian, you make me laugh, therefore I also concider you worthy to be counted.
I AM WORTHY TO BE COUNTED!

<in bad count imitation:> I am one, one member of muppet central. (couldn't resist. Well ok, so I probably could have, but I didn't really feel like it. So there.)

christyb, I definately consider you a regular. You say all you're good at is goofing off... well I've read your fanfic and you're definately good at that too. And goofing off is a phenomenal thing to be good at, any way. I know a few people who oughta take lessons at it :attitude: <cough cough *english teacher* cough cough>
<looks around>... :smile: what?

:confused: ...wait a sec, Beau, what am I worthy of being counted as? hm. meh, whatever.