Who are you?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Thanks, Cindy!

Thanks for the compliment Cindy. No I really haven't done much artwork lately. Too busy with work and boring stuff like work. I suppose I should schedule time for my artistic talents to flow as they are probably all congested now:smile:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
GUYS!

Where the heck is Chris (Smig) !?

Someone better go back to the old board and find him !

See ya

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Hey,
I found him - LOL !

He came over here, But he just hasnt said anything !

This is a big place you know, I bump into him in the Collectibles room.

See ya

julia

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm back! Hope you haven't forgotten me? Anyway, I leave for a couple of weeks and you all move to a new forum - thought you'd get rid of me, huh?
Anyway, let me tell you what happened in my life while I was away. My gran got very ill and for a while it seemed like she wouldn't pull through. Thankfully, after a long and difficult time things are looking up again. She is in a home now and though she's not like she used to be, things are going better than expected.
Also, my mum moved house during the same period. Strange coincidence, she really wanted to move but couldn't be really happy about it during this difficult time. Also she had to divide her time between visiting gran and moving house, which was difficult. But her new house is wonderful, still in Amsterdam but in another part of the city, a lovely house with a garden, just what she wanted!
And further on to good news: we shot a new short movie two weeks ago! For people who do not know me, I am a screenwriter/producer, still only small but working on getting big! Anyway, we got a bit of funding for a new short film and we spent all our money on shooting it on 35mm - the real stuff! It was pretty weird, everyone worked on it for free (we had a wonderful crew with well-known people and two brilliant actors) because we spent all our money on the filmstock, and then we went to the camera/light rental companies and we had to ask them for discounts because we were "lowbudget" and then they said, "okay, so you're shooting on video? 16mm then?" And we had to tell them we did 35mm but we REALLY were low-budget...
Anyway, things went very well and we hope to have it done before summer. It's in English, by the way, so when it's finished you can actually understand it - hope I can put some things on the website for you to see!
Well, that were the most important things that have happened lately. Hope you have all missed me as much as I have missed you! I'll be putting in my avatar later - of course it must be Red Fraggle...

Here's to posting lots of things,

Julia

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Julia,

Great to see ya back !!

Did you manage to slip any Muppet references into the Movie ?

Oh and you know i am English, And i wanna be famous ....

See ya

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Julia!

So glad you found us! We weren't trying to get rid of you... honest! LOL Glad to hear that your "gran" is doing much better and that everything is looking up for you. Good luck with your new movie. I'm anxious to hear more about it.

Iggy35

Reaction score
Hey muppetchick, Lurk no longer.
Get yourself on here as often as possible..pleeeze!!
Talking of people not arriving yet, how come Danny (DANNYHORN) hasn't posted yet??
Is he on strike?
Or is he having another week with...?

IGGY35

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
SammieRose

SammieRose- Woo hoo! Another Michigan resident! I've been trying to recruit more- you meet a lot of Muppet fans on a college campus.

But anyhoo, and this paragraph goes out to everybody, David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole is still David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole. My old sig has been down for ages, now it looks like I can't use a sig here but will need an avatar. How do you get those things up here, anyway?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Wembley

Reaction score
Originally posted by AbbessBryony
Gobo: You know what I like about Wembley? He's really really strange!
That's right! I'm strange! :smile:

-Rick