Who are you?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>This community has really renewed my love for Muppets and puppets in general. Before lurking here, I hung around at a Lego for adults community. (another part of my childhood I refuse to let go of) But as time has passed, they've become a bitter people, and it has not been a happy place. Kind of strange really<<<

Yeah, I can imagine a lot of message forums have dwindled into elitism/bitter garbage. Im very grateful Phil graduated us to this new forum, as so many new and old faces have come back!

I really credit Phil for reigniting the gen x and all around online interest in all things Muppetdom. I mean if you read the Muppetfest/live reviews, Muppetcentral got quite the plugs! Whats more, as over the years weve actually seen a few Muppeteers and puppet builders pop in here. (some are regulars too!) In 1998 there really was no forum for Muppet fans save for a few loose threads scattered on al. use nets and yahoo stuff.

Anyways, welcome aboard and so good to hear MC has rekindled your Muppet enthusiasm, no better time than now to be a fan!

///beaker///

Vendaface

Reaction score
Another newbie

Hi! I just discovered the forum a few days ago-- I've been visiting the site for years, though.

Vendaface terrified me as a kid, so I figured I'd pick the username to desensitize myself. :big_grin: I'm 27, a lifelong Muppet fan, and a collector of Fraggle Rock VHS. My husband thinks I'm insane for watching the Muppet Show DVDs as often as I do. Heh.

I may not be posting that often, but it's great to meet you all :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central Vendaface! Great screen name.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya VendaFace!!!

Say, think you can do anything for MY face?

Welcome home to the Central!

FOZ

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
Heya Heya folks.

This is Ryan. Kept the name UncleDeadly since I use that name in all but one place on-line, where I do occasionally use uncledeadly.

I lurk here a lot, but love posting, and loved using the old chatroom. I go through periods where I'm just not around at all however. Usually because of lack of time/forgetfullness/or computers who hate the forums.

Hopefully this time round I'll stay and not forget to visit.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey, great avatar! :smile: And "Ryan" is my favorite male name, congratulations! :big_grin:

(Right up there with "Mark"...hmmmmmm...maybe I should name my shoes Ryan and Mark...)

Vendaface

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
Hiya VendaFace!!!

Say, think you can do anything for MY face?
Wocka wocka! (I bet you get that a lot)

Thanks!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WELCOME RYAN!!!

But look out! There goes Byron trying to be bossman walking all ALL over Ryan and Mark the Shoe Twins. I hear they're the biggest things to the Olsen Twins, considering Byron's shoe size!

WOCKA WOCKA!!

FOZ

beaker20

Reaction score
i'm new at this forum as well but i did sign up at the old forum. It was brief though because the site moved to here.