1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Beauregard, Apr 6, 2003.

1. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

What did she do???
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Isn't she the queen of nice? :D Or was that lice...mice?
  3. electricmayhem

I think it's rice.
  4. pezbalubah

pezbalubah Member

Any boy band or rapper (especially the white ones), any current teenage pop singer (especially those from American Idol). As far as actors go, I wouldn't like to see the ones that aren't really actors but music industry careers crossing over to the film industry (Britney, Eminem).
  5. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Word.

Actually, I don't want them anywhere near *me*.

Not even the mention of their name. Evilness...
  6. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Would i be in trouble if i said ice?

Zack)Rowlf the, someone else posted this message other then zack) rowlf the...Dog.
  7. Zack the Dog

LOL!!!! I have pondered this since! I guess for promotion mainly, but there should have been a few plush dolls or something!

Dennys had a few nice Charile and Itchy dog plushes when An All Dogs (go to heaven) Chirstmas Carol came out in 1998.

I wouldn't want like what's his name? Matt Damen or Brad Pitt people with the muppets...:rolleyes: Bring on Dom Deluise and Rodney Dangerfeild! they are great!!!:):D

Zack)Rowlf the, try's to use Dom Deluise's name at least once a week on the MC fourm,Dog.
  8. pezbalubah

pezbalubah Member

I don't think it should be current flavors of the month, however I don't think it should be has-been Broadway stars from the 70's either. Of course most of the guests would be promoting something even if they don't mention it in the show itself. Somebody like Robin Williams would be a perfect guest. Christopher Walken would be hilarious too. And of course if the day ever comes where Paul Reubens makes a new Pee-wee movie, Pee-wee should be a guest.
  9. electricmayhem

Yes.:attitude:
  10. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

i second that notion.......no american idol people with the muppets is a great thing

ryan
  11. Thijs

Thijs Member

hmmm, Paula Abdul is terrible indeed. But I don't like Whoopie either.
  12. JamieDenny

JamieDenny New Member

IN DEFENCE OF BOYBANDS

Oaky Let just look at this thing here. You are an okay looking guy who can sing at least partially some bloke/lady comes along and says hey I can make you famous, are you really telling me that you would all say no, leave me alone, I believe deepley in my artistic integrity???

It's not the boybands, i blame their managers

Jamie
  13. Hey!

Did you just insult sweet Betty White?!

Really!

Did you?!

:grouchy:
  14. Zack the Dog

no body said anything againts being a boy band memember, just keep them away from the muppets, The M they work with is in MTV, not the Muppets, when MTV turns to Muppet Telivsion then it's okay....:)

Zack) Rowlf them, In defence of Dom Deluise Dog. :D
  15. LadyHyde

LadyHyde New Member

I think you'd be proven wrong, Zack.....

Both of the only Bishônen Pop bands have been on SS, and I believe Chris Kirkpatrick is a very big fan. And if you EVER say something like that again, I will karate chop you into next week!:mad: :p

But I do NOT want to see that sick freak Marilyn Manson or any of those highly overrated American Idol People with them (Except for Paula, who's been on MT and SS).
  16. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Who would I not want to see within 20,000 miles of the Muppets? Hmmmm...Thomas Haffa. And he wouldn't want to be within 20 YARDS of me.

As for celebrities, Prince. I just don't like Prince (though he was OK in Muppets Tonight, I guess).
  17. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

I am extremely offended by that.

-Matt
  18. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

KYE!!!!

Oh man...I think Byron and I might start some kind of Pro-GG Militia. Ya done crossed the line now man!!

:D

(Matt = Big GG Fan)

-Matt
  19. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

You should fire back with a boring Saint Olif story. ;)
  20. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

LOL!!

That's IT! I'm sure between Byron, myself, and the rest of the MC GG fans, we can beat back the anti-GGers with the most powerful weapon of all:

SAINT OLIF STORIES!!

Watch your back Kye...

:D :p ;)

-Matt