1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Beauregard, Apr 6, 2003.

1. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

Yes! I vote for no tween "actors/actresses" at all!
  2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Hey, I think Melissa Joan Hart would work well with the Muppets. I can imagine her playing Sabrina and doing some magic on the show. Maybe Salem could show up and chase Rizzo or something like that.

That's okay, though. You're entitled to your opinion. I just thought I'd state mine.
  3. LadyHyde

LadyHyde New Member

I had an idea for a show with MJH, where she's accidentally cloned by Bunsen and they launch into a "Patty Duke Show" parody.

Man, I should be a writer for that show.:D
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Here are a few more

• The cast of AUSA... blech
    • Doug or Emmy Joe from New Zoo revue... they creep me the heck out
    • The Feebles
    • The Teletubbies
    • Nolan Bushnel... don't ask..
    • anybody from a 1970's disco band
    • Scrappy Doo
    • and of course, emenem
      [/list=a]
  5. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

pamela anderson..
  6. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

FREDDIE PRINZE JR.
    Kenan & Kel
    Nick Cannon
    Jamie Kennedy
  7. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

umm came up with one...i guess....did anyone mention adam sandler....*shudders*

Sarah
  8. electricmayhem

Haha! Yeah...but on the list of people I like:D ;) :o
  9. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

If Eminem worked with the Muppets, it would be compared to when Alice Cooper worked with them- controversial figure of the time. I don't like Eminem, but I would like to see him subvert his image and do something nice for a change, like write a funny rap or actually sing.

I don't like rap, so I really wouldn't want to see any rappers w/the Muppets, esp. not the ones who only talk about the usual bad stuff.

No Britney, N'Sync or other teen queens and boy bands.

No Andy Dick or anyone from the current cast of SNL.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  10. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

I blame the managers too. If you're gonna make someone famous, why not make someone with talent famous? Of course, that's harder to do, and if they can get by- and get rich- on an act that has looks w/o talent, what's to stop them?

I could go into a long rant on this subject, but I don't really feel like it right now.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Let's not forget Eminem's abnormal fear of puppets (running from Triumph at the MTV music awards).:smirk:
  12. electricmayhem

I just don't know about that guy. I'm not a big fan. (Don't tell my roomate though because she is in love with him...thankfully her poster of him fell down and it hasnt gotten put back up)
  13. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

your roommate is in love with eminem...hmm.......i never thought girls thought eminem was attractive...he looks depressed for some reason everytime i see him, like he wants to hit somebody or something....

ryan
  14. Well, okay, since you sound sincere, I won't tell her. :)

Really!

I won't!

:halo:
  15. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Ya know, ya say that fraze a lot Bryon, is it like your trademark er something?:)

Zack)Rowlf the,We should all bow down to Sarah,Dog

...And there's mine, oh i rented out the space in between "Rowlf the," and "Dog to sarah for a week, that's what she want me to put there for her.;)
  16. electricmayhem

Haha, yeah :D Go figure:smirk:

Gee thanks:p :D
  17. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Heres someone i'm not sure if he was mentioned yet?

Carson Daily...

WAIT! one second there, any muppet fan who's anybody knows that Mr. Daily WAS in this past new magical " It's A Very Merry Muppet Chirstmas Movie" yadda yadda yadda.... this goes with the Rosie's and the pop singers....doesn't matter if they worked with the Muppets before, just never to work with them again...

i don't know, the Carson cameo was ok by me thought, i'd rather have him play himself then some weird guy like that Matthew guy did. I like the "last call" Carson better then the TRL carson, I never was an MTV fan of anything.

Zack Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah,Dog.
  18. pezbalubah

pezbalubah Member

He can't deal with reality, he'll be revealed as the rich white boy he is as Vanilla Ice was. As Courtney Love has said "He's a princess at the top of a castle, guarded by his manager and body guards" I don't understand why the public buys into stuff like this over and over. It's an exact repeat of the music industry a little over 10 years ago.
    Vanilla Ice- Eminem,
    New Kids on the Block- Backstreet Boys, N'Sync
  19. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

calista flockhart..yuck......that woman needs to put on some weight...maybe rosie o'donnel can give her some!!!!!

ryan
  20. radionate

radionate New Member

Everyone needs to stop this Rosie Bashing before I get upset. :mad: