1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Beauregard, Apr 6, 2003.

1. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

i was kidding...joking..having a good laugh....eh...please don't get upset!!!!..

ryan
  2. pezbalubah

pezbalubah Member

I'm neutral on the subject of Rosie. I don't really care either way. I do however admire what she does for kids and the fact the she openly came out as a lesbian. I think the latter is unfortunately part of the reason why some people don't like her.
  3. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

i just find rosie plain annoying, and that's all

ryan
  4. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Muppet Central hath no fury like Nate's scorn...so, be careful all.

:D

*Buries Rosie comments deep DEEP down*

;)

-Matt
  5. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Whoops! Nate! i didn't even mean to do it, i was just stating people who have already worked with the muppets in some way shape or fourm still can be listed not to work with the muppets again, I'm not a Rosie fan, but i like her in some of the movies she did.

Zack)Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.
  6. CousinLuke

CousinLuke New Member

Many people do not like how she is since her "coming out" (ie. the haircut). However, no matter what my personal opinion on Rosie is, she does more with the muppets and makes the muppets more visible than most celebrities do.

Personally, I do not want to see Rosie get near the muppets with a ten foot pole.
  7. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

she got a new haircut?;)

Sarah
  8. CousinLuke

CousinLuke New Member

her hair has looked different, more masculine. I always thought it was a new haircut which I PERSONALLY do not like.
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Rosie reported her funky haircut was a way to persuade Boy George to bring his show to Broadway. I personally don't know why his story would be compelling enough to justify a three-act musical, but it's good to see him working. The shorter hair is also easier to deal with for a woman with so many kids. I think it's a mom thing.:confused:
  10. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Carrot Top and ANYONE who's made a 10-10-220 or C-A-L-L-A-T-T commercial.

I live in fear that one day the Muppets will make one. Alf doing it was hard enough to handle.

:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
  11. CousinLuke

CousinLuke New Member

Hulk Hogan has already worked with the muppets. Sorry. I agree though, no carrot top.
  12. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

AHH! here we go again! even though Hulk Hogan has worked with the muppets before "MFS" i don't think many people want to see him again...i don't know, i thought he had a kinda unfinshed cameo in that movie...but i guess people didn't want to see him again anyways. i don't mind him though, but i'm not a WWF fan.

Zack) Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah,Dog.
  13. LadyHyde

LadyHyde New Member

And David Arquette was in MFS and IAVMMCM. I personally like him with the muppets.:D
  14. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

all i have to say is no colin farrell....he looks like he wants to project a bad boy image just about every chance he can get..

ryan
  15. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

hmm who else do i want to see far from muppets...bill clinton...or am i too late?

Sarah
  16. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

If Mary Kate and Ashley ever talk or are seen with The Muppets, I will seriously kill myself.
  17. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

let's not take this too far.....

Sarah
  18. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Err...

I mean yeah, I don't really like them, but I don't think them on the new Muppet Show is suicide-worthy...:concern:

-Matt
  19. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

i can see getting angry and hiding in a closet...or throwing your tv out the window (but let's hope you don't live above the first floor)

Sarah
  20. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Hey, no reason to toss out a perfectly good television!