1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Beauregard, Apr 6, 2003.

1. frogboy4 Inactive Member

...and chunk some cheesecake at them. There's always a spare cheesecake in the fridge. :o
  2. Cantus Rock New Member

Hehehe

We can hold are militia meetings in the middle of the night over a big ol' cheesecake. :D

-Matt
  3. Zack the Dog Active Member

LadyHyde

WHOA! Too much to comprehend! Too much to comprehend! First off, what was I proving right? Second never said soda bands, I mean pop bands never worked with Muppet characters before, in this case Sesame Street and not the Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie gang, The name of this thread is in which who do you ( you as in "me" or "I") never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets, boy bands are who I never want to see.

Rosie Odonald has been with the Muppets many times and she was listed many times in this thread, therefore I have the right to say I don't like boy bands and not get karate chopped into next week:mad: ...The weeks fly by too fast anyways...

Sorry to be harsh like this, i'm never harsh, i just don't like words being put into my mouth in which to upset someone when it was not the point.:sympathy:

Zachary,
  4. foofoocakes New Member

My Picks
    1.) Pee Wee Herman:eek:
    2.) Hugh Heffner:o
    3.) Charles Manson:boo:
  5. Manda:-D New Member

Marilyn Manson
    Eminem
    George Clooney
    The Olsen Twins
    The Osbournes
    Anna Nicole Smith
    The Power Rangers

Manda has spoken, and thus shall it be. :p
  6. Cantus Rock New Member

I'm sorry...I thought this was in the "who WOULD you like to see.." thread.

Manson - Lord, that would be the funniest thing ever..

Manson: guuuuhhh THIS ISN'T ME, I'M NOT MECHANICAL
    Muppets: THIS ISN'T US, WE AREN'T PUPPETS

*Break into Reflecting God*

LOL!

Eminem - I agree. There is no potential there IMO.

-Matt
  7. Kye Member

I was actually on her show once, dressed up in the scarecrow costume from wizard of OZ, we scared the quintuplets and she kicked us off. She never even talked to us in rehearsal or after the show. She didnt even pop her head in the dressing room, and she even played the segment twice. she doesnt have much respect for the disney characters either when she performs at disney... she acts as if these performers are beneath her. I met a lot of stars, and she was the worst
  8. Kye Member

I Hereby initiate the Association Against The Golden Girls And Its supporters. We shall call ourselves the Unwrinkled Front

From this point on any mention of estelle getty is considered treason!

:grouchy:

Talk of betty whites St. Olaf stories will be interpreted as hostile

watching any show where rue mclanihan is sexually active is not only hazerdous to your own health, but a punishable offense!

And anyone ... I repeat anyone who utters the words Bea and Arthur in the same sentance from this point on will be stoned...(no, i mean with rocks)

So join me!

Join the revolution!

Join the Unwrinkled Front:cool:
  9. Cantus Rock New Member

Oooooooooh man, ya done it now! I'd check the General Discussion forum if I were you BUCKO!

-Matt
  10. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Kye

I've heard that many stars are like that. It is also well known that Rosie took the TV gig so she could spend most of her time with her family. That doesn't excuse her behavior, but maybe explains it. I didn't read anything where she was directly rude, just aloof. I’ve heard other stories about her, but you never know. It could have been a hectic day for her. I never found her that nice person that everyone else saw. She always seemed troubled to me. I still enjoy her - as long as she's not singing!

Who have you worked with that you especially liked and how was working with them?:confused:
  11. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Look what I have done!!!! I have started riots!!! I have made Booper/Kye leave the discusion Panel!!!

I am running for the hills!!!

:zany:
  12. Kye Member

I dont hold you responsible. well, maybe a little...ok, yeah, its all your fault! :)
  13. Super Scooter New Member

Charelton Hest- er, what was I saying?

:confused:
  14. ryhoyarbie Active Member

that'll be the day when all 3 of those people did something with the muppets..

ryan
  15. Super Scooter New Member

Hmmm. Time to get to work on an outline...
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Talking of outlines, I have e-mailed you Scoot.
  17. Super Scooter New Member

Check.

Going now.

Didja get muh e-mail?
  18. radionate New Member

I'm sorry to hear that. I actually had a good friend from here intern on her show a few years back. She adorded her, brought back lots of great stuff, and babysat for the kids quite often.

She's tough as nails though, and often times that is equated with being a bi***.
  19. Super Scooter New Member

I remember that!!! That was you??? Cool.

I've never liked Rosie. I've seen interviews of her, and, well, you're right. She's not that nice.
  20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Too late.... he's been on Sesame Street...

I disagree with Foo Foo... I'd LOOOOVE to see Pee Wee with the Muppets..

Here's my list

1. Any day time sleeze talk show host
    2. Barney the Dinosaur
    3. The cast of Will and Grace (IK)
    4. George Bush (Laura was, though... very unsettling how she said Wubba Wubba Woo)
    5. Jamie Kennedy
    6. That guy who played Corkie Romano
    7. Anyone from American Idol
    8. Hillary Duff
    9. Melissa Moan Skull (I mean, Joan Hart)
    10. And Malcom in the Middle (the dad and/or Mom, yes.. Malcom, no)
      [/list=1]