Who performed Sam in Treasure Island?

Aaron

Reaction score
he did not he just dose not do as much

WiGgY

Reaction score
Frank OZ is focusing on his director work. He hasn't left, but he doesn't do as much puppet work as he use to. He doesn't do appearances anymore (as far as I know) and he wasn't a part of Muppet Fest. He only did voice over work in MFS and did nothing in AVMMC. I expect him to be apart of any new Muppet theatrical release, whenever or whatever that may be.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Kevin (physically) performed Sam the Eagle in MTI? Didn't know that.

Whoa, when did Steve play Statler?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Warrick said:
No one speaks like that over here - LOL!
see ya
You mean to tell me you're not sitting over there eating crumpits, drinking tea and singing God Save the Queen? You know I'm over here waving my American flag, driving my SUV and chugging Starbucks coffee. LOL!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Warrick said:
No one speaks like that over here - LOL!

But a lot of people over here in Massachusettes do Pahk the Cah in Hahvad Yahd!

Not me, though.

I wonder if Elmo would be a Soccer Hooligan..

ROOOOYYYYGHT!!! TOnight on Elmo's World we're gonna bash their Noggins!!!!

But I doubt people actually talk like that over there either!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
'course out hai-re in the country we gotta get them thar little piggly-wigglies up on the dang-their rip-roarin' race track and rush 'em round in the mud 'til 'eir wallowin' round like a bunch o'... well, dang pigs! You know, muh family's getting' over-crowded, and under-fed, maybe I oughta open up one o' them thar car "gee-rages" and seel all o' them thar cdead cars parkin' out on muh front lawn. Gonna git me one o' them "ri-fulls" and shoot me them their dang ol' gophers what takin' over muh out-door "tirlet". Dang ol' outhouse, you know.

Marble Didymus

Reaction score
I noticed the difference between Steve and Jim. Jim's Kermit has more depth to it. But, then, the only movie I can cleary remember at the time are TMM and MTI, so I'd have to see the other stuff to be sure.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"...more depth to IT"?

Steve is a fine performer. I know you weren't dissing him, per-say, but he is an excellent performer. Really, the only performance given to us so far that would require the same depth Jim had with Kermit was in IAVMMCM (and maybe MCC). And remember, Jim originated the Frog. Jim also had twenty years before that type of depth was ever used. He had TWENTY YEARS to develop Kermit into the Frog we know and love. If you watch stuff like Hey, Cinderella, Steve is giving the same type of performance as Jim, which means he's right on track. Give him another ten years. :smile:

Marble Didymus

Reaction score
First of all, calm down.

Second, I meant his voice. Steve's Kermit, to me, seems to be a little higher pitched than Jim's Kermit was.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Marble Didymus said:
First of all, calm down.
Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to come off as being arguementive... whatever. I can assure you, I was being calm. I just wanted to mention that.

About his voice, yeah, it's high-pitched. But it seems that most of the older Muppets are these days.