Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

roadrat15

Reaction score
Look, I know he's done the MS . . .but what about Alice Cooper doing a duet with the count or a trio with the two headed monster?

dcfboss

Reaction score
Anthony Hopkins would make a great guest....Bring him out in his Hannibal gear. Or he could do a skit with Cookie Monster...but he wouldn't be eating cookies, lol.

Seriously, I would love to see more Cookie Monster and Less ELMO.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Scott Bakula

Philip Glass

Anthony Hopkins

Lindsay Wagner

His Holiness, the Dalai Lama - actually, I'm surprised he's never been on before.

roadrat15

Reaction score
I can just picture the Dali Lama doing a version of 'Sing'.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i think Tenacious D should go on Sesame Street. Why? Cuz they're THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD with THE GREATEST SONG IN THE WORLD!!!!

And here's another idea for the Green Day thing. Bert sees Green Day on TV and Ernie says "Hey it's Green Day! They're very good friends of mine!"
BERT: Sure, Ernie.
ERNIE: No, really Bert! I actually got to be on the back cover of their CD once!
BERT: Which one?
ERNIE: Dookie! Funny word, huh? Dookie!
BERT: Yeah, that's pretty funny but, you on the back of a famous rock band's CD?
ERNIE: Yep. I auditioned I they thought I looked good in a mosh pit!
BERT: What's a mosh pit!
ERNIE: It's a little area at a rock concert where the audience slam against each other!
BERT: They slam against each other???
ERNIE: Yep, that's called slamdancing!
BERT: Let's get back to the whole CD thing. Do you HAVE the CD?
ERNIE: Nope.

later, Green Day comes in and prove to Bert that Ernie wasn't lying! They show him the CD.

BERT: Wow, Ernie, that really IS you!

they should also do a take off of one of there songs while they're there. Like turning "Longview" or "Minority" into a song about counting.

another band - actually, it's 3 bands at the same time, Goldfinger, Good Charlotte, and MEST because I was on KaZaa and I saw they did a remake of "Rubber Duckie", i downloaded it, it wasn't them. it was Ernie. But they should do a REAL remake of "Rubber Duckie".
OR, they can do a ska-punk version of "Do De Rubber Duck". (ska punk is a mix between punk rock and reggae).

There are some other ska bands that should remake "Do De Rubber Duck"
-Reel Big Fish. they're in a bathtub (well, i don't know about that, maybe BESIDE the bathtub) and the bathtub has Ernie in it along with a bunch of FISH.

-Rancid - Rancid's my favorite band and it would be really rad to see them with the muppets! they'd sing:
Soap your body while your dancing
(And do de rubber duck)
Whenever you smell RANCID!

-Buck O Nine - Another great ska band.

roadrat15

Reaction score
Or Rob Zombie getting down with the Count in his castle: "Never Gonna Stop . . .Counting!"

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by roadrat15
I can just picture the Dali Lama doing a version of 'Sing'.
LOL, that would be awesome!

I see him trying to read a short story to a bunch of kids and Grover keeps interupting because he doesn't understand certain elements of the story. Grover gets excited (like he does in the "Y" sketch with Prairie Dawn) and His Holiness has to keep calming him down :stick_out_tongue:

They can leave the singing to Scott Bakula :big_grin: (yay!)

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Rob Zombie? noo. i love rob zombie but he's too FREAKY. he'll scary the living $h!t out of the kids!!!

i still think Green Day would be great on it!!!