Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Spongebob (in a very funny counting sketch, counting Jelly fish with Squidward, and Squidward could get stung)
OH LORD NO NO NO NO NO NO and might I add a couple of more times, NO NO!

Can't we have conversations without someone mentioning stupid Spongebob?!

mikealan

Reaction score
Here are the stuff we all like to see on next year's season:

-Make Sesame Street a 2-hour show
-Let 26 episodes increase to originally 130
-More Elmo's World skits like Buildings, Frogs, Television, etc.
-Bringing back all of the old skits like:
The Number Painter
The Baker
Jazzy Spies
Pinball Number Count
The Typewriter Man
Sand Letters
Teeny Little Super Guy
-More Monsterpiece Theater skits
-More Guy Smiley's game shows
-More Kermit News
-Bringing back all of the muppet/animated/live-action skits from 1969-2000
-Bringing back Sam the Robot
-Bringing back Herbert Birdsfoot
-Bringing back Roosevelt Franklin
-Bringing back all of the old Muppet characters
-Rerun of Ernie Borrows The Vaccum skit where Ernie should be polite to Herbert Birdsfoot

That's all I can think of.

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, they will be doing more Elmo's World skits, but they will not do anything else that you mentioned, unfortunately. But I will tell you that they're actually doing an Elmo's World all about bells, and during the channel insert, they will have that classic song, "Bells." It won't be the same as the original, but I had practically forgotten that song existed!

somethingofafan

Reaction score
As long as, being the 35th season, they have some older clips on, I'll be happy. I can even imagine Cookie Monster's letter of the day segment being replaced in one episode with him singing "C is for cookie." Just a dream, though; We'll have to wait till the next season actually premires before we know what the show will have in store.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats why everyone here needed to watch last seasons episodes. They had a Cookie Monster episode an a Ernie and Bert episode. Thats what was cool. Is to see Ernie and Bert back in there basement apartment. There was a thing that weren't goning to seperat segments (like the story) into pieces but they did. Now thats how I like it. I like when the story is pieced then in one whole segment. U know I can't wait to see Dr. Feel. Now that will be funny. They need to make a new Christmas speical. I think since everyone backs as in the main muppet characters they could do another one. Make this kind of a squal to the old Christmas Speical. Where this time Big Bird finally tells Oscar that SC can come w/out a chimmey. Then make it to where Oscar don't believe BB and he then tries wait for SC to see if it BB is telling the truth. (which he is) I think that would be cool.

prickle747

Reaction score
Classic E & B sketches

I hope some of these air in the next season...at least some of them.

The 'R' Machine

"Would You Like to Buy an 'O'?"

What time is it?
Ernie wakes up in the middle of the night, and doesn't know what time it is, so he sticks his head out the window and starts SINGING until someone yells out the time (as in, "For crying out loud, it's 3 am!")

It's Dark Out
Bert's trying to sleep and Ernie is looking out the window and trying to pursuade Bert to get up and look, too.
E- Hey Bert, it's dark out
B- Of course it's dark out, Ernie, it's night time.
E- No! But Bert! It's *reeally* dark out, like there's a blackout or
something..

This repeats until (naturally) Ernie cons Bert out of bed to come look and as Bert becomes riled up, Ernie says, "Well, G'night"

Turn down the volume (S)
Ernie is messing with the radio (demonstrating loud & soft), and Bert gets annoyed, so Ernie takes the volume knob off the radio, puts it on Bert, and turns him down.

Blown Fuse
Bert & Ernie battle by turning on more and more appliances (record player, fan, etc) on to drown out the previous one, until the fuse was blown?

Ernie dusts the shelf (R/S)
"I still think I should've taken the toys off the shelf first."

Big Shelf, little shelf (S)
Don't remember exact details, but Ernie wonders if he should put a vase on a big shelf, or a little shelf.

The Mysterious Nose Snatcher
Ernie warns Bert about "The Mysterious Nose Snatcher," and then Ernie somehow ends up with two noses.

Bowling Ball Bath (S)
Ernie takes all his belongings into the bathtub with him: his rubber duckie, his umbrella, his flashlight, his bowling ball. Bert asks him " WHY are you taking all those things into the bathtub?" Ernie: "In case it rains, there's a blackout, or someone needs to borrow my bowling ball." Of course, Bert comes into the bathroom to see Ernie in the bathtub with all this stuff ...and while he is there, it begins to rain, then there is a blackout, and then there is a knock at the door, and one of Ernie's friends asks if he can borrow Ernie's bowling ball!

Ernie meets Simon the Sound Man
Simon has car trouble and comes to Ernie & Bert's for help

"Bert's sandcastle" (S)
Ernie tells big tough guy Bert will be mad about knocking over Bert's sandcastle

WHEW......Does anybody know if any of these were on SSU ?

prickle747

Reaction score
old sketches are out there on later episodes

Bowling Ball Bath sketch is on a 123 Sesame Episode (# ??)
thanks Splurge for the info......"Bert's sandcastle" sketch is floating around out there not sure on episode number on that one either.

anyone else on sketch sources episode #'s on these i posted above ?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Here's some more old Ernie Clips that should be on next season.They are:
Song:stick_out_tongue:ut Down The Duckie
Ernie Cuts up all of Bert's Hair
Ernie Tries to Buy A Scale from Lefty
Ernie Buys Invisiable Ice Cream Cone from Lefty
Ernie and Bert:5 Cookies
Song:Breakfast Time (With Cookie Monster)
Cookie Monster sleeps over with Ernie when Bert's out of Town
If I knew you were coming,I have Baked a Cake(1969)

AND MANY OTHERS!!!!!! :cool:

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, I don't think they'll be using any of those.