Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

roadrat15

Reaction score
i got it ! Michael Myers visits Sesame Street on Halloween . . .and I would direct him to Elmo's house first! LOL!

salemfan

Reaction score
Here's what I'd like to see

Well, I agree about seeing SpongeBob in a clip on Sesame Street. Here is what I'd like to see next season:
*More Muppet News Flash clips with Kermit the Frog
*More game show clips with Guy Smiley
*More Monsterpiece Theatre
*More Sherlock Hemlock
*Update some old Bert and Ernie clips, such as replace a record player with a boombox and a typewriter with a computer
*Some animated clips with a talking computer who sings, "Noony noony noony noo" instead of a typewriter
*More classic clips
*A larger number of episodes so I can be into the show longer-26 episodes was too little for me
*If Journey to Ernie will stay, replace Big Bird with Bert and devote a segment to Big Bird(maybe with Snuffy)

ssetta

Reaction score
Unfortunately, none of that stuff will happen. They don't want it to be a complicated show like it used to be, they want it very simple, for little kids.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
id like Dave Attell to do a short lil skit based on his show Insomniac. itd be at night time and hed go around....um...he'd meet Hoots The Owl and stuff and probably other muppets that are around at night

ssetta

Reaction score
Hey, how about Hilary Duff? She could do a remake of the song "Above It All", and dress like an angel, or a fairy, or anything with wings. She did make an appearance in a film last season. It was a film about an H picnic. It was Henry and Hilary having a picnic. But do you think Hilary meant Duff?

Drtooth

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Hey, how about Hilary Duff? She could do a remake of the song "Above It All", and dress like an angel, or a fairy, or anything with wings. She did make an appearance in a film last season. It was a film about an H picnic. It was Henry and Hilary having a picnic. But do you think Hilary meant Duff?

It was definately not her... unless the skit was filmed 10 years ago... the girl was very young... probably like 5 or 6....

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
ssetta said:
shes a babe

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, guess who actually IS going to be on this season!

Does anyone like Norah Jones? She's appearing on the show, and she will be doing a parody of her own song, "I Don't Know 'Y' I Didn't Come."

And also, the thing you heard about SpongeBob Squarepants was right! There's going to be a character named TriangleBob Trianglepants. Can anyone guess who he'll be seen with most??

They are also parodying Dr. Phil. There will be a new muppet character called Dr. Feel. I don't know anything about him. I just heard this news today.

ssetta

Reaction score
I heard it from the Sesame Street music department.