Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

Splurge

Reaction score
I think that ever since Barbara Bush appeared on Sesame Street, it's now customary for the first lady to make at least one appearance on the show.

Aiya

Reaction score
Zet said:
I encourage everyone with an interest in children's education to do their own research, including independent news sources (hint: not the 6 o'clock news on television).
Right you are!! I second your motion and also encourage all to go out and learn more about this if it interests them!

Now, let's discus the REAL issue here....Season 35 guests!! Woo Hoo!! I'm still swooning over Norah Jones' upcoming performance! :flirt:

Cheers, Zet! :smile:

PLOP

salemfan

Reaction score
Oh, I also would like to see the animated clip about the 10 from Tennessee who kissed a blueberry-beaked budgie!
Also, I think they should make a clip about the magic trick of sawing a woman in half(or at least show it in some circus-related episode).

salemfan

Reaction score
I'd also like to see some Spaceship Surprise segments. I've been wanting to see some of those since 2000!

Dantecat

Reaction score
I also like to see The Garden Song Sung By:Big Jeffy with Two Muppet Female Singers with Cameos of Cookie Monster and Grover from 1971.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
-----------------------
Ruben Studdard from American Idol. There's a picture of him posing with Oscar in the latest Rolling Stone.
-----------------------

Really??? I want to see that picture! Oscar is my favorite SS Muppet!!!!!

Anyone know where I can find the photo????

:grouchy:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Here some more Old Ernie Clips I would like to see on the 35th Season right after Journey To Ernie:

Ernie at The Miami Mice
Song:big_grin:-U-C-K-I-E
Ernie tried to Borrow a Vaccum Cleaner from Herbert Birdsfoot
The Wrong Patient
Song:Naptime
Ernie is with Girl Wearing a Shirt Like His

That's all I can think of! :stick_out_tongue:

Dantecat

Reaction score
I would like to see more old clips.

What Episodes are going to be on next season?