"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually saw a nice spider web with a spider on it attached to a Citizens Bank ATM when I made a deposit.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Trace Beleau and Frank Conniff, the guys who played Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank on Mystery Science Theater 3000 (Trace also did the original voice for Crow) are coming down to my homestate on September 15th to do their "mads" show and you can get pictures and autographs!

Oh man, I really hope tickets aren't sold out by next month....

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Trace Beleau and Frank Conniff, the guys who played Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank on Mystery Science Theater 3000 (Trace also did the original voice for Crow) are coming down to my homestate on September 15th to do their "mads" show and you can get pictures and autographs!

Oh man, I really hope tickets aren't sold out by next month....
You should get your tickets now before they are all sold out.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I wish I could. I'll just have to play my cards right and get lucky and hope they're still there when I get more dough by next month.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was actually surprised to hear "Shiny Happy People" by R.E.M in the opening of "Marley and Me"; I instantly sang along to it.

Same with hearing "One Love" by Bob Marley (but hey, that's how he got his name).

Oh, and I also forgot to mention, a couple days ago I watched "Volcano" for the first time (it was an okay disaster movie; I've seen better, though), and I was surprised to hear Randy Newman's "I Love L.A" in the end credits (I played air guitar and sang along). But, like most disaster movies which seem to take place in either L.A or NYC, it made sense since that's where the movie took place.

Coincidentally, there was also a shot of "Newman's Donuts" in the opening like in the music video for that song.