"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You got a point there.

Anyway, I actually just found out the lead singer for Smash Mouth (Steve Harwell) called my friend Bob (who has his own radio show called the DJ Bob show where he interviews many voice actors and other celebrities; he's done quite a few from my childhood) retarded in a very old interview he did for one of his shows in 2012.

I'll still listen to their music because I grew up listening to their music, but as a person, I've lost complete respect for the guy. He has a handicap condition for crying out loud!

But then again, it doesn't come off as a huge, huge surprise because I recall seeing videos of him getting mad over someone throwing bread at him at one of his shows (just let it go, man) and many stories he's pretty rude to his fans. But still, to insult someone who can't help their condition, all my respect is pretty much gone.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that box set 36 of Naruto Shippuden for the dubs on episodes 459-472 come out in...... December.

Which kind of surprises me since this is a fall release.

Well, technically, winter doesn't start till the 21st, but still.... Surprised we have a bit of a late wait on this one.

But hey, at least now I can hear Kakashi's English voice come out of his mouth in 469. Right, @Any Del? :wink:

Any Del

Reaction score
The fact that box set 36 of Naruto Shippuden for the dubs on episodes 459-472 come out in...... December.

Well, technically, winter doesn't start till the 21st, but still.... Surprised we have a bit of a late wait on this one.

But hey, at least now I can hear Kakashi's English voice come out of his mouth in 469. Right, @Any Del? :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oooh, that looks really cool!

Honestly I would buy that if my Mac could have the space for a video capturing card. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
At the risk of a possible last minute bid making the price expensive, I'd rather not, but thanks.