Whos goin to the NYC audition besides me?!?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

just wondering here. Who else is goin to the Muppets NYC auditions besides me? If any one is I'd love to meet some of the MCer's (Muppet Centraler's) at the audition. I'll be wareing a long sleaved red shriped shirt with my MuppetCentral.com Botton (i dont know if any of you remeber these? phil gave them to us at MuppetFest.) and my Kermit 50th Pin I got here not to longago at Walt Disney World. My mothers goin with, just to let ya know. :smile: good ol momma :flirt: she REALLY wants to go back to NYC, so i sayed she could come with if she wished. If ya wana meet up in the line. just post and let me know! :big_grin:

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
I'm hearing the event will be PACKED with people.
Let's see what other words could I use...
Jam packed,
Crammed,
Full to capacity
and so on...
I hope no one has Claustrophobia.
(Claustrophobia is an anxiety disorder that involves the fear of enclosed or confined spaces. Claustrophobes may also fear being in crowds.)

Whether it's Muppet Central Folk, or people answering the newspaper ads, or people who heard about it from another source it's gonna be wall-to-wall people like free food at a wedding reception!

I'm sure they'll be Muppet Central members there, they'll probably reveal themselves at the audition.

Also, there being so many actors in Los Angeles, that audition will probably be more packed than the NY event.

Frogster

Reaction score
Gee, thanks for that note about L.A. That's just what I wanted to hear...lol!!!
:smile:

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Frogster, I'm no where near Kansas like you are, but I do know that Muppeteer Matt Vogel is either from Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas City, Kansas. I forgot which.
So if he can make it, so can you! :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
I'm hearing the event will be PACKED with people.
Let's see what other words could I use...
Jam packed,
Crammed,
Full to capacity
and so on...
I hope no one has Claustrophobia.
(Claustrophobia is an anxiety disorder that involves the fear of enclosed or confined spaces. Claustrophobes may also fear being in crowds.)

Whether it's Muppet Central Folk, or people answering the newspaper ads, or people who heard about it from another source it's gonna be wall-to-wall people like free food at a wedding reception!

I'm sure they'll be Muppet Central members there, they'll probably reveal themselves at the audition.

Also, there being so many actors in Los Angeles, that audition will probably be more packed than the NY event.
I know it will probbly be "jam packed" but how or where do u hear this may i ask? :zany:

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
I know it will probbly be "jam packed" but how or where do u hear this may i ask? :zany:
Check your private messages for the answer.
Thank you.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
goshposh said:
i'll be there too!
thats cool hope to see you there, good luck to you pal! any ways you'll know I'm gonna head out to NYC to see if I can make it as a Muppeteer for Disney, like most of you. I'm already very talented in the way of the Muppet voices... here's a list of characters I can do perfectly and the ones there casting for...
Kermit (sounds more like Steves), Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Statler (more like Daves) & Waldorf (like Steves), Pepe, Animal and Beaker. I'm not auditioning for Bunson becouse well I CAN'T do him. For Sesame Work shop I'm trying out Bert, Ernie and Grover. I CAN'T do Elmo or Guy.
I consider myself very lucky to be able to do these voices... hopefully the people at the auditions think the same. :smile: GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE!!!! I'm getting :excited: as you can see, counting down the days! :flirt:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Aw man I WISH I was going to the New York auditions! I can do Ernie spot-on, and I really have fun with Grover and Oscar too!

Has Sesame Workshop made any official announcements on what they're looking for? I wonder if they want main characters or AM's or what?