Whos goin to the NYC audition besides me?!?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I wish everyone the best of luck with these auditions.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Much luck and good fortune to those auditioning in NYC tomorrow!

I wonder if anyone will write an article or shoot a web-documentary?

Either way, let us know how it went!!

:smile:
Anthony

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
So...NEWS SOMEONE??!! DETAILS?!?! C'mon---share!
Hey Foz man, Just got home here an hour ago or so. Man it was packed. Kevin was even there. :excited: and Martin G. Baker too. any ways, I ALMOST made it. I was #8 and they broke us up into groops of 10 and kevin was telling us ok 1st your gonna put these ping-pong balls and and look in the meror and lipsink to "The Candy Man" yes, lol... the Candy man Song. :stick_out_tongue: Ya think it would have been a Muppet song or somthin but it wasn't. Any was he sayed just go crazy and stuff b/c thats what beeing a Muppeteer is all about. so any was, they stoped the music and he sayed "ok If i dont call out your number thank you for coming!" and HE SAYED MY NUMBER 8!!!! :excited: to stay, I was like omg omg omg, and the other guy here from MC (sorry pal IF your readdin this I 4 got your name. oopie! hehe) we both got picked out of the 5 or 4? one of them #'s. then they called us back in to do the TV thing, you know the monitors. Mannnn... I so messed up on that! But i wasnt mad or i didnt cry I had a GREAT time meeting every one and "playing" Muppets with em! and i'd do it again if I could. It made me feel better after Ma asked me If i wanted to go to the "World of Disney Store" and I get a few... ok a LOT of thing and a Beaker doll and a Bear in the big blue house Pin for my Disney pin collection. any was GOOD LUCK to all goin to LA & Canada!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Monitors? Cool. Wonder how many levels you have to get through to...get through?

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Cool!

So, did either of you guys take puppets with you?
I didn't, and when someone asked Kevin if she could use her own puppet, he basically said no, that we were all supposed to audition with the ping pong ball eyes. So, I'm glad I left Zook and Max here at home, although it was cool to see other people's original puppets. At least one guy brought the latest Kermit puppet from Toys "R" Us.