Who's line is it...anyway?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ryan drives me nuts! I much prefer Colin for the guys who are on Whose Line. I'm watching it right now in fact. It's an old one with Wayne, Ryan, Colin and that Denny chick who is no good. You'd be happy to know Snowth that of the females, I prefer Kathy!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
that Denny chick who is no good.
Ditto. I don't know why some many people just worship her, but she drives me crazy! She's so homely looking, and her voice makes my skin crawl!
redBoobergurl said:
You'd be happy to know Snowth that of the females, I prefer Kathy!
I know. I know.

*D'Snowth hovers over members list of KGZ forum where "redBoobergurl" has 1 post*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
*D'Snowth hovers over members list of KGZ forum where "redBoobergurl" has 1 post*
*blushes* I know, I know, I'll be back I promise!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I think when they either have Greg Proops or Brad Sherrwood on, the show is funny. I'm not a fan of the women costars. They just don't come on as funny and seem to get outshined by their male friends.

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm so sick of Brad. He's such a stage-hog. Even during the credit readings, he's always running around in circles all over the stage, while everyone else stay in one place.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
It seems like Ryan wants to leave after the last game, instead of either reading the credits or be in the background while someone else reads the credits!!

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ryan always seems so dead! When he's not performing, or waiting to get instructions, it's like he's just a breathing, blinking statue. But you've got to admit, he's a hoot when he and Colin are in a scene together.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of "Whose Line" too!:big_grin: Kind of tough to decide who's my favorite,though. Actually, I'd say Wayne.He's pretty funny.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's funny how Wayne's popularity is started to drop drastically!

Oh yeah, and about the rest of the new "episodes", apparently, there still will be no new ones in February, HOWEVER, there's going to be a week-long event in March where they play a new "episode" each night. And apparently, from the sources I've heard, there's still some unaired footage of Denny, so that means we'll probably be treated to another episode with her.

And ideas and suggestions are being accepted for the development of the DVD, so make sure you send those in!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Yes, Ryan and Colin make a great team. i suppose that's why they are always teamed up together.

Some of their best work is in the games like who's line, greatest hits, and sound effects.

But I do have to say Brad does a great impression of B-52's lead singer, Fred Schneider.

ryan