Who's line is it...anyway?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah it's true. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little bit ticked, but now that the (really tiny and small, right? **is hopeful**) misunderstanding is understood, hugs all around. **huggles**

It's also late. And I'm accustomed to being argumentative, so those two things combined don't always bring out the best in me.

**coughs** BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND...

Ernie101

Reaction score
Ok, back to what D'snowth was asking.. does anybody else know what Ryan has been doing besides the Pizza Hut commercial?

That'd be cool to know, since he was my favorite on "Whos line is it anyway?".

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Yeah it's true. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little bit ticked, but now that the (really tiny and small, right? **is hopeful**) misunderstanding is understood, hugs all around. **huggles**

It's also late. And I'm accustomed to being argumentative, so those two things combined don't always bring out the best in me.

**coughs** BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND...

It's okay. I think there was one night a week or so ago that i came on to post, and i think each one of them had some sort of snooty irritable undertones. Just one of those days i guess. We all have em. Some more than others...

:grouchy: Get LOST!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Maybe Kathy Greenwood doesn't do singing games because she isn't strong at them. They aren't going to make her do something she isn't good at. They don't want her to look like an idiot.
Boo-yah! I just heard Kathy singing the other night on Whose Line! She and Drew were in a "Foreign Film Dub" game, where she sang a Russian love song. She sings pretty good, but it was a little too short, so I can't review it too much, but from what I did hear, she's sounded pretty good!

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Boo-yah! I just heard Kathy singing the other night on Whose Line! She and Drew were in a "Foreign Film Dub" game, where she sang a Russian love song. She sings pretty good, but it was a little too short, so I can't review it too much, but from what I did hear, she's sounded pretty good!
Yeah, its not always about how you sound though. It also has to do with how well you can come up with something clever in rhyme and to a beat. Colin is an example of this. He is known for speaking the hoedown rather than sing it, and he used to be really bad at that game and to make up for it would either pretend to faint or start dancing. That was a long time ago. His hoedown verses are usually pretty funny though and what makes it funny is how he handles things when he screws up.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Agreed.

When I first started watching the show, I was more amazed at Wayne's witty and funny lines, and how he came up with them so fast than at his singing talent.
All of the performers got better at the singing skits, or the hoedowns as the show progressed, and it's cool to be able to see episodes from the beginning of the show and some from the end to see how much better they have gotten.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Agreed.

When I first started watching the show, I was more amazed at Wayne's witty and funny lines, and how he came up with them so fast than at his singing talent.
All of the performers got better at the singing skits, or the hoedowns as the show progressed, and it's cool to be able to see episodes from the beginning of the show and some from the end to see how much better they have gotten.

Yes, but I was comparing how Colin was in the UK show to him now in the US show.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yup, Colin cannot sing. But he is much quicker with coming up with something clever.

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Yup, Colin cannot sing. But he is much quicker with coming up with something clever.

He comes up with some good stuff. To me it doesn't really matter what he says, I just love the way he yells his lines.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Oh, sorry BEAR.
What's the name of the host in the UK show? I never get to see it anywhere anymore.