Who's new to collecting Action Figures?

CraigD

Reaction score
Star Wars is what got me into figure collecting, although I don't really buy a lot of Star Wars stuff now, with the exception of some AOTC figures and some vitage stuff.

I currently collect Muppets, The Simpsons (although the Playmates Figures were quite tough to find in Australia originally), Lord of the Rings and basically anything else from a movie or television series that I like. I have some of the McFarlane Movie Maniac range (just the characters I dig), Ghostbusters, Young Frankenstein, Austin Powers, Shrek, Crouching Tiger and a heap of other stuff. Figures, Dolls, Posters, Mugs, whatever. As long as it's related to the film I love, chances are I'll buy it!

Craig

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slim
Other then Palisades stuff...I collect those little 1 to 2 inch plastic "Homies" figurines. I love those things!
Ick. I am so annoyed by those things! I *was* collecting the Arthur figures, until they were replaced by Homies! Course I had the last laugh... Homies were then replaced by "pooping animals" (not kidding). Now that is a world of class for fifty cents if I ever saw it!

radionate

Reaction score
Jess,

Are these the pooping animals you speak of?

Pooping Animals

I just saw Homies for the first time the other day, but these pooping animals are a hoot. I really want the baby! (Yeah, I've got a low level of amusement at times)

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Nate,

I believe those are the pooping animals at my grocery store. I haven't inspected them, but it looks like the same thing. Fifty cents a **** sounds like a bargain when you consider that they are 88 cents on that website.