Who's the Youngest Fraggle?

alyteima

Reaction score
I was just wondering. Usually the other five treat Wembley as the youngest but Boober is smaller. What's the general agreement on whose the youngest of the five? :search:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Officially, I think their sizes are suppose to show age, so from youngest to oldest it would go something like Boober, Wembley, Red, Gobo, Mokey. But in fanfic I treat Wembley as being the youngest with Boober being next because of how he is a bit more level headed. Of course in my version of FR Boober's shortness comes from the type of fraggle he is rather than age :smile:. I think it is more fun that way...

alyteima

Reaction score
I agree with that reasoning :smile: Boober seems much more mature, Wembley is so innocent (I love that) Cool, thanks for the info.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Not only that, but Boober already lives by himself while Wembley is always treated like he's too young to do that. (Red and Mokey being roommates by choice, of course.)

alyteima

Reaction score
That's true, in "A Dark and Stormy Night" Wembley feels uneasy staying in the cave by himself.

I'll assume Wembley's the baby of the bunch *Hugs him*

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I always thought of Wembley as being the youngest, but it wouldn't surprise me if Boober is younger or in the very least, that they are close in age. Sort of in the same way that different people have different maturity levels even at the same age, I think it's the same with Fraggles. One could argue that Boober is the most level headed and mature of the group, though he does have his own insecurities. But that could mean nothing.

I find it interesting to look at different people and sometimes realize that children can have a more focused attitude than adults. I guess it depends on the individual.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Hm, I always assumed Wembley was the youngest, going with his naive nature and being the only Fraggle (of their group) without a job for awhile. Mokey as the oldest as she pretty much acts as a mother figure to them, with Boober or Gobo behind, then Red (or maybe Red, then Gobo. Oh, I don't know!). But I could be wrong :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I agree about Wembley being the youngest - he certainly looks the part of the kid brother type.

It does seem that Boober and Mokey are the two eldest, with Red and Gobo falling somewhere in the middle.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I would love the idea of Boober being one of the younger ones, just because it would be ironic, hehe.

RedRocker

Reaction score
I've always thought of it being
Wembley, Boober, Red, Gobo and Mokey being the oldest. Wembley's just that *little* bit more babyish (in a good way of course!) than the rest. Boober is more practical and sensible. I've always thought of Red being the middle 'child', because she's awkward and such. I kinda relate to Red and Wembley, because I'm the youngest in a nuch of 4 half brothers and 1 real brother, which makes me the only girl. This makes me act more daring and dare-devilish, even though I only live with my real brother and my parents...