Who's the Youngest Fraggle?

Redsonga

Reaction score
I've always thought of it being
Wembley, Boober, Red, Gobo and Mokey being the oldest. Wembley's just that *little* bit more babyish (in a good way of course!) than the rest. Boober is more practical and sensible. I've always thought of Red being the middle 'child', because she's awkward and such. I kinda relate to Red and Wembley, because I'm the youngest in a nuch of 4 half brothers and 1 real brother, which makes me the only girl. This makes me act more daring and dare-devilish, even though I only live with my real brother and my parents...
The funny thing in my version of FR I see Red as coming from a big family, it makes a lot of sense :excited:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I think the birth order of the Fraggles is like this: Mokey is the oldest, Gobo is next, then Red, then Boober and Wembley is the youngest. The thing I find interesting is they do kind of treat each other like brothers and sisters. They have fights and funny and scary moments just like any other Muppet group there is.

Frogster

Reaction score
lol I was just wondering this myself the other day, and here's what I came up with...

Mokey has pretty much always been known as the oldest, as she's been referred to as the 'den mother' of the five. I think Boober comes in next; older people CAN be short, and while he is a pessimist, he's also quite the realist, which comes from being an older person. Gobo is in the middle, with Red just maybe a year or two younger. And then of course, finishing it off is Wembley.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I was thinking more on the subject, and the more I think of it, the more I know age is pretty irrelevant to the Fraggles. I mean, even the oldest Fraggles act much in the same way as the younger ones. It seems as though in different moments and in different episodes, they have different levels of maturity. Like sometimes, Red seems older than Gobo, when other times she seems younger.

Pork

Reaction score
Hmmm, I think it goes- from youngest to oldest-
Wembley
Red and Gobo... I reckon they're about the same age.
Gobo
Mokey

The World's Oldest Fraggle :stick_out_tongue:

alyteima

Reaction score
I agree about the idea that age isn't really an issue for the Fraggles, at least not like it is with us, none of them really 'grow' up, that's part of the show's sweetness.

The show did state that Mokey was the oldest, as been said here, but never talked about age ratio with the others. Age doesn't seem to matter, but the overprotectiveness with Wembley really gives me the idea he's the youngest. Mokey is sweet with all four, but with Wembley (and Boober, awww) she's so loving. Wembley and Boober are close too, in a different way than Wembley and Gobo.

I think they do act like siblings sometimes, but I'm sold on the idea that Wembley is the youngest *Hugs little Wembley*

xochval15

Reaction score
I always took Mokey as the oldest since she is one of the tallest, but she also has a "wise" quality to her. Wembly would be the youngest because he's so silly and free-spirited. Red would definetly be in the middle because her love for attention screams the "middle child" syndrome. Although Gobo is the leader in my opinion, I do think he is second oldest. And Boober is next to last because he always questions himself and is always unsure.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Hmm, we all have good theories :smile: This is fun! And I do agree that age probably means very little to Fraggles, since they're as care-free and fun-loving as your average child.