Who's the Youngest Fraggle?

Collgoff

Reaction score
I know Wembley is the youngest of the fraggle 5 but I know what is like being the youngest.
Because I'm the youngest of 2 siblings and I'm also the youngest of 11 grandchildren from my father's side of the family.

PetalGelfling

Reaction score
I'd have to agree with you Collgoff.. But I also could see Red being the youngest. She's very headstrong, and is very unruly in a lot of ways. She's not very responsible, and it seems like she does without thinking. This isn't necessarily a "younger" person trait. But in my family I am an only child, but i am in the middle of the Grandchildren, but the youngest girl. I've noticed that a lot of younger people take more time to grasp things than most people older do... at least in my family. If I were to rank them in age from oldest to youngest I think it'd be Mokey, Gobo, Boober, Red, and Wembly... But im not quite sure about Red...

Collgoff

Reaction score
I'd have to agree with you Collgoff.. But I also could see Red being the youngest. She's very headstrong, and is very unruly in a lot of ways. She's not very responsible, and it seems like she does without thinking. This isn't necessarily a "younger" person trait. But in my family I am an only child, but i am in the middle of the Grandchildren, but the youngest girl. I've noticed that a lot of younger people take more time to grasp things than most people older do... at least in my family. If I were to rank them in age from oldest to youngest I think it'd be Mokey, Gobo, Boober, Red, and Wembly... But im not quite sure about Red...
That's o.k and I'm sorry you're a only child!

Xerus

Reaction score
I read from a Fraggle Rock book saying that Wembley is the kid brother of the group so Wembley is the youngest. Also in one episode, it was time to Wembley to choose his job when the older Fraggles already had their jobs.

PetalGelfling

Reaction score
LOL Don't be! I hated it when I was little because I never had anyone to play with. But now I'm used to it, and feel like I wouldn't be who I am had I had siblings. And I like who I am :excited:

bandit

Reaction score
Hmmmm.....Well those are all really interesting and valid interpretations. I have read in several places that Mokey's the oldest. I haven't read or heard anything about the rest of the gang and I think I know why.

Like alot of people have already said, age isn't really thing for Fraggles. They're all each as wacky as the other. But think about the premise of the show. It's all about diversity....so the size or personality of the Fraggle doesn't necessarily have anything to do with age but with just how everyone is different and everyone is exactly the same. That's my take on it, anyway. ^_^

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well good for you because I really don't Mind about that at all.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I think that that Wembley is the youngest of the Fraggle 5, and Mokey is the oldest. It is mentioned in some of the bonus features that Mokey is the oldest. (Sorry if that is a little off topic, I just wanted to say that. :laugh:)