1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who's your favorite Fraggle?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Sir Didymus, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Buttercup New Member

Mokey! Then Wembley and Boober.
  2. Klonoa New Member

My favorite fraggle was Boober. I liked his hat, and when I was little I thought it was so nice of him to do laundry for everyone else. That kind of inspired me to be more helpful around the house when I was little and so then on I helped do the laundry for everyone in the family. That habit poured over into college, when I did laundry for my roommate because he was so busy working and studying he didn't have time for that. I didn't have to work then since the state was paying my tuition, so it was a little easier for me than it was him.

Still do laundry today...oh I also liked Uncle Traveling Matt. And Sprocket the dog. They should make (or should have made) Doozer snacks. You build 'em then eat 'em. Would work a lot better than radishes. I once took a big bite out of a whole radish when I was little. If it was good enough for the Fraggles...well...didn't taste too good to my tiny kid taste buds. Darn ol' Fraggles.

--Klonoa
  3. Purk New Member

My favorite fraggle is red :excited: !!!
  4. GonzoGirl New Member

My most favorite Fraggle was/is Mokey. I loved her when I was a kid, and I ended up being someone intensely drawn to art and poetry-both reading it, and writing it, and creating. *go figure!*

I also liked the little Doozers alot-I don't really know why, I just thought they were cute and made such cool things. I always felt kind of sorry for them when the Fraggles would eat their buildings...
  5. GonzoGirl New Member

BTW, Purk, I love your avatar! :)
  6. Purk New Member

thanks gonzogirl! Purk is the newest member in the dutch sesame street. and also my favorite member there... :halo:
  7. EleganceLiberty New Member

Doozers > Everyone

Well okay, maybe that's being a bit unfair. I like Mokey the best... probably because I'm artist. ^.^ And she's a sweetheart too. But everyone I know says that I act like Red the most... hmm, should I take that as a compliment? XD
  8. Struble New Member

As a child, Wembly was my favorite. I'm certain he's the reason I wear Hawaiian shirts.

Nowadays, I'm leaning more towards Boober.

In truth, they both reflect certain moods I get in.

Struble
  9. Muppetfreak Member

Mokey is such a tree huggy hippie....
  10. PukkaPukka Member

Yup, tree huggy hippies can be fun tho... :excited:

Me, I've always been partial to Wembley and Red (it's a tie - I, like Byron, can't decide...although from a sheer Byron standpoint, it would have to be Red, definitely! It would be too eerie to pick Wembley from that angle. N/M, I'm rambling...LOL)

>Adam
  11. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Good grief, it's taken me long enough to get around to this...

Of all the Fraggles, Gobo is my favorite favorite. In fact, he's my favorite of my favorites (if that makes any sense). It's been that way since the first time I saw Fraggle Rock on TV (of which there only exists wisps of memory in my mind now). I admired his curiosity and his adventerous spirit. And it didn't hurt that his hair happened to be my favorite color ;)

Mokey is another of my favorites because we have similar personalities. We're both artistic-minded people, although I think Mokey has an easier time of expressing her creativity than I do!

Finally my third favorite would have to be Gillis, aka the Maestro. As Boober_Gorg said, he's the Rock's own Don Music :D Gillis also reminds me of another of Richard's characters, the Wild Impresario, in a way. He's very passionate about his music. And I still can't get the idea out of my head that Gillis used to be a Minstrel himself, and ended up staying at Fraggle Rock to lead the Fraggles in their music.

-Kim
  12. AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I always really liked Wembley, for his personality and the fact that he is green (my favorite color since birth). Also, I really liked Uncle Matt, because he got to visit "outer space."
  13. Erine81981 Active Member

Red and Gobo!! Loved them both. Red was like a sister to me when I would play w/ my Sis and I've always thought of myself as being the Leader of the group. Thats just me. :smirk: :excited:
  14. GonzoGirl New Member

It wouldn't be right to leave out Uncle Traveling Matt and Trash Heap, either...I always loved Uncle Matt's antics you'd get to hear about when he sent Gobo a postcard. And Trash Heap was just cool....never looked at garbage in quite the same way!
    ;):)
  15. alorindanya Member

Don't make me choose!!!! It is so hard.

For me, it's a tie between Gobo and Wembley. Gobo for his brains, and Wembley for his fun loving easy going self (that, and for some reason I have a crush on Steve W.)
  16. Party_Animal New Member

Wembley,Boober and Feenie. Don't really know why. Just Because. :p :halo:
  17. SarahFraggle New Member

I can most relate to Mokey, Wembley, and Boober. I can be very artisty like Mokey, I can't stand to see people fight, like Wembley and and Boober and I worry about anything. :smirk:
    Feenie and Large Marvin would be my favorite secondary characters. :excited:
  18. fragglerockr Member

I'm with you Nick! Gobo's my boy!!!

:smirk:

Fragglerockr
  19. FragglettesMom New Member

Favorite Fraggle

Boober, Sidebottom, the Old Gypsy Lady.
  20. McFraggle Active Member

I like all of the Fraggles.