1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who's your favorite Fraggle?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Sir Didymus, Oct 28, 2002.

1. ScrapsFlippy

ScrapsFlippy Member

:excited: RED! :excited:

'cause Karen Prell is cool.

... and 'cause my wife's nickname growing up was "Red"

... and 'cause those pigtails are the bomb, yo.

- Scraps
  2. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

My Favorite Fraggles

:smirk: Hiya.I liked all of the Fraggles,for different reasons:

1)Mokey:quiet,positive,mediator of the group in a oneness kind of way(yes like a tree hugging hippie,lol).
    2)Red:energetic,jealous,spunky,spontaneous.
    3)Wembley:neurotic,wired,energetic,he Wembled.
    4)Boober:pessimistic,grouchy,cool.
    5)Gobo:optimistic,spontaneous on going to new places,energetic,group leader.

Glad to see FR is hitting its anniversary mark.GO Go GO Fraggle Rock!! :excited:
  3. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

My favorite Fraggle is Red! :excited: I like her because she is energetic and I also like her positive outlook. Besides, there are those pigtails. Plus, I guess becuase Karen Prell did her voice.
  4. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Member

YOUR VOTES FOR THE FAVORITE FRAGGLE ARE ALSO COUNTED HERE:

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=15777

please go here if you wouldn't mind submitting your vote again. The baord has been severly motionless for the last 2 weeks. Make sure to look at the last post on the thread to see who is in the lead. TY ;)
  5. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

My fave Charecter of Fraggle Rock I would have to say is
    #1 Gobo. :smirk:
    #2 Red :excited:
    #3 Mokey
    #4 Phil
    #5 Wembley
    #6 Beige
    #7 Boober
    #8 Uncle Traveling Mat
    #9 Tosh
    #10 That Blond headed Minstral with the galsses. Not sure if he/or she was a Fraggle or not. She looked like a Fraggle to me. Did she even have a name?

But this is a very close call. I like all of them auctally, but that's my top 10. :)
  6. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

I disagree. ;) I think Cantus dose look like a Fraggle, an odd looking Fraggle but none the less a Fraggle. Ok to advoid arguement how about he's half Fraggle half somethign else. ;) Just to make things interesting how about this for a thought. His mother was a Fraggle and His father was soem other creature. That way it would explaine why he looks so differnt. Just along shot. :)
  7. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Well those feathers could be possible, I mean fraggle hair grows featherlike anyway. So who's to say that feathers can't grow elsewhere too.
  8. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

I don't think that's quite true. I mean what about that little guy or girl with the blond hair and glasses? He defathly looks like a fraggle to me, kind of reminds me of Boober with out the hat. Hehe :)
  9. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

I like the Doozers too my faves have been in this order.
    #1 Cotterpin
    #2 Modem
    #3 The Archetech ( I can never spell that correctly. :o )
    #4 Wrench
    #5 Flange
    #6 Wingnut
    #7 That oh I for got his name now. The one who held that red feather thing on the ' Trial of Cotterpin Doozer. :confused: I know he had a name but I never understood what it was the word was never clear to me. I should know I seen it enough times I know the whole thing off by heart.
    #8 That Punk Leader Doozer ( Forgot his name too. It's been years since I seen Fraggle Rock I feel sitch a ditz. :confused: ( Hehe no pun intended for all of you who know "The Christmas Toy ". )
    I know ther's more Doozers but that's all I can think of right now.
  10. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Well I think we ALL knew that from the very beginning for those who seen ' The Treasure Of Fraggle Rock ' where at the end Red and Gobo had their heads on each other shoulders need I say more? ;)
  11. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

That thought never came to mind. :o If anyone was lesbian I would have to say Mokey, she somehow comes across to me as being one of those ' open minded thinkers,' but she could be bi too or maybe was at some point. But Red defantly not she likes Godo and it shows. ;)
    Between you and me and the gate post. I think Cantus had a crush on Mokey I think that's why he asked her to joine him in his travles. ;)
  12. pigOnantibiotix

pigOnantibiotix New Member

1) boober - hence my avatar. :crazy:
    2) mookey - we're twins man.
    3) wembly - I just love this guy's little heart.
    4) gobo - he's wonderful.
    5) red - not to fond of her, I mean.. I love all the fraggles, just Red annoys me! haha.
  13. Muppetfreak

Muppetfreak Member

if we are going to talk Fraggle hook-ups, its Gobo and Red, Mokey and Boober all the way.
  14. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Who`s your favorite Fraggle?

1)Coooooooooooon-viiiiiiiiiin-ciiiiiiiiiiing Jooooooooooohn!!!!! Nimble, merry, elegant!
    2) Cantus (Cantey-Flantey, as I call him)! Wise, fluffy, sweet!
    3)Unca Travellin`Matt! For his moustache and kindness!
    4)Mokey! Such a wonderful Den-Mummy to all!
    And all the others then! From Animated FR- one of the background fraggles in pink hat and with light lavander fur. (I called him Mr. Indigo for his skin color.)
  15. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

AWSOME JOB!! I love them. Your one good artist!
  17. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

18. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

19. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Eeeer..and which one you like more? ;)
  20. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member