Who's your favorite Muppet?

Iluvgus

Reaction score
:smile: Whats your favorite muppet and why?? Mine is kermit the frog beacause he is so cute and funny yet gentle and wise but impatient and beacause i had a chrush on him as a kid. I have a ton of kermit stuff :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grove, Cookie and Herry r my favorite. I've always loved Professer Grover and when he would talk to the kids about thingks that live but he thinks his shoe is alive but its his foot. Cookie and the Count about cookies. Herry, Cookie, Grover and Frazzle singing about "Fuzzy and Blue." LOVE THE MONSTERS!!!!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Kermit, Scooter, Gobo and Grover. Oh, and Bear is just the coolest!

You can check peoples profiles for their favorite characters, if you'd like.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Kermit :smile:, Gonzo :concern:, Janice :flirt: , and Rowlf :sympathy: are my favorites. The rest of the Electric Mayhem are also pretty high up on my list of favorites.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Janice :flirt: She is just so cool. There's something about her that makes her a Muppet I'd want as my best friend. I guess how laid back she is and the way she talks. Plus Richard Hunt did an awesome job with her voice.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Scooter is, has been and always will be my favorite Muppet of all time. Lately I've also developed a fondness for the Wild Impresario from the Ghost of Faffner Hall series.

-Kim

flor

Reaction score
My favorites muppets are... :sleep: from the balcony :boo: (statler and waldorf) because they are so faultfinders and that is very funny. kermit the frog :smile: and beaker :eek: are so lovely and sweet.

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
As a kid, it was always Scooter because he seemed the most like me. Now, it would have to be either the Swedish Chef or Sprocket (from Fraggle Rock). They both make me laugh a lot especially in the Muppet Family Christmas!!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Gonzo, Sam the Eagle, Kermit, Electric Mayhem, Pepe, Rizzo... a heck! they're all good! (but see my profile for all my favorites!)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I suppose I forgot to put the "why" part down...

Kermit: Well, whenever I take those online tests, they always tell me I'm most like Kermit. Even in the un-rigged ones. LOL! And, Kermit symbolizes to me everything the Muppets are. He's funny, sweet, and so full of emotion. He's such a complex character, and he holds the entire Muppet troupe together, if even by a thin thread. And, who can't resist a Jim Henson character??? I only just realized a few weeks ago that Kermit was my favorite.

Scooter: Well, why not? He is a great character, but he can be a pest at times, though. He reminds me a bit of myself as well. Er, when I was younger mostly. That's why he was my favorite for the longest time.

Gobo Fraggle: Of all Jerry's many, many characters, I'd have to narrow my favorites down to Robin and Gobo. Of the Fraggle five, Gobo's my absolute favorite. Boober was a bit too depressing, Wembley was too much like me (not the Kermit or Scooter, the nervous wreck in me). Red comes in at a close second, I think she's just great, and Mokey... well, Byron already called her. :smirk: But, I just really like Gobo. I don't know why.

Grover: He's jsut the funniest, cutest Muppet on Sesame Street!He's absolutely adorable! And when him and fat blue, or when him and Kermit together, what a riot! I'd love to see what would happen if they teamed up again in the newer SS episodes.

Bear: He's so big, and cut, and cuddly! He's just wonderful! ... that's really my only reason for listing him here. I don't watch a lot of BITBBH.