Who's your favorite Muppet?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
hmmm...toughie!!

Choosing favorite characters...just in TMS and Sesame Street alone, I could come up with quite a list!

Muppets, I would have to say:
Gonzo, Animal, Kermit & Beaker-though I did always like Rowlf, too, when I was little, and Janice, as well.

Sesame Street:
Grover (especially Super Grover), Telly, Snuffleupagus and Barkley...and Cookie Monster, too, mainly for his portrayal of Alistair Cookie on Monsterpiece Theater.

Mokey is my favorite Fraggle, along with the Doozers and Sprocket. And I always wanted to give Wembley a big hug...

Then, practically every creature of Labyrinth and the Dark Crystal would be on the list, too.

Party_Animal

Reaction score
ANIMAL!!! :halo: Statler and Waldorf :sleep: :boo: , Oscar :grouchy: , and Gonzo :concern: . I like Animal because he's acts crazy and hyper.(reminds me of myself at times). Statler and Waldorf because I love the way they heckle eveybody. Oscar because of his attitude, and Gonzo because he's just plain wierd. Like me! Also they're all soo funny!

Klonoa

Reaction score
I'm new here so I imagine there's tons of these "what are your favorite Muppet" threads so I just picked one at random.

I always looked forward to the Swedish Chef bits on the Muppet Show. That's why he's my favorite. Hey, did you know he even had his own breakfast cereal at one point? I ate all of it. Croonchy Stars. Very croonchy and very starry.

I also like Rizzo the Rat. He won me over in Muppet Christmas Carol and has been a favorite of mine since.

I know he's probably not classic, but Joe the Armadillo recently won me over on the DVD extras of Kermit's Swamp Years. I imagine that others may find Joe annoying, but I thought he was great. Has ol' Joe been in anything else? He was the best part of Swamp Years. I recently bought that DVD at Wal-Mart for 3 bucks.

I like how Pepe talks, even if he is a bit overused nowadays. I guess there's something in every Muppet that I like.

--Klonoa
Have an armadilly day!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Jill Monster from Sesame Street was/is my favorite. I say is because she still is my favorite, but I say was because she's never shown much anymore. She did the 'Scratch My Back' song with her friend Jack and Mahan [Bip] Mahna.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
My all time favorite muppet is Kermit...I feel like I can relate to him..especially right now with the song rainbow connection(which I sing to class about once a day)....it seems that right now I am trying to follow my dreams but nothing is happening and every time that song is brought to mind it just brings hope that one day everything that I have worked hard on will pay off. :smile: