Why is Susan rarely seen on Sesame Street?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Susan's a nurse on the show and Gina's real name is Allison Barrtlet O' Riley.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
I thought that Susan was a nurse. (unless you are talking about the actress who plays Susan, and then nevermind.) I never knew that she became a principal. When did this happen? I know that Gordon is a science teacher - I wonder he works at the same school as Susan. Does anybody know anymore about this?
Susan is a Nurse on the show, her actress, Loretta Long, is a principal in real life.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Bob McGrath was qouted as saying in in interview during the 35th Season that Loretta Long Ed. is speaking and doing college letures around the country. He said something to that affect!

By the way, Wo did Gina replace? I would really like to know this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Bob McGrath was qouted as saying in in interview during the 35th Season that Loretta Long Ed. is speaking and doing college letures around the country. He said something to that affect!
Yeah, she came to my middle school in 2000 when I was in Grade 6, and shortly after her lecture was over, I tried to sneak out of the school to meet her but she had already gone... and embarrasingly, I (at that time) didn't know her by her real name, just by "Susan", and I knew if I was going to try to meet her I would've been like "Susan! Wait, please!"
William said:
By the way, Wo did Gina replace? I would really like to know this?
WHEN did Gina replace anyone?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Are u talking about the Linda Bove character or the character that Gina replaced?

BJ
That what I'm tring to figure out?

By that way, what did she talk about! That's funny that you would havecalled her Susan, LOL! I think thay might understand, thuogh, as Rosco Orman has stated in his book about when people see of meet him and then don't know his real name.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
By that way, what did she talk about!
I don't remember exactly, but I do remember she mentioned how Sesame Street got it's start, and her career in education.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Guess what! I saw Loretta at work today. I was bagging groceries for her at Giant. She said she has been busy with her career and her family, but she plans on making a big comeback in season 38. She's going to try to appear in every episode at least in inserts.

APRIL FOOL!

That would be cool if that happened though.

LincolnHeights

Reaction score
Man! You got me bad! I was seriously fooled by that one. It would be really cool to meet her though and to find out exactly why she's rarely seen on Sesame Street anymore.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, I know you were kidding from the minute I starting reading your posts.:zany: