Why is Susan rarely seen on Sesame Street?

anastasiav

Reaction score
True, but the Screen Actors Guild (of which I have to assume the SS cast are all members) normally has very strict rules about who can and cannot be listed in the credits. Since apparently she didn't appear at all in season 37 I was a little surprised to see her name.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Interesting. I stopped by here today to find out the answer to this very question. If the wise heads at muppet central don't know the answer, then who does???

I did notice, using Tivo pause yesterday, that she's still in the credits, at the bottom after the main cast but above Gabby and Miles.

I hope she is well. I think its interesting that in the interactions between Miles and Gordon that they don't address it one way or another -- I've not heard Miles refer to "my mom", for instance.....
Actually, He did refer to her when he was talking to Allen to see if he had any blueberries. He said he needed them so his mom could make her fabulous blueberry pie.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
"The American Fruit Stand" ep. is what Will is referring to, and he's absolutely right. Also, she was in the graduation episode last season.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. That probably will happen if there comes a time when Loretta leaves the show. They could mention that Susan is still around and refer to her on occassion, but still give Gordon and Miles all the airtime. Not that I ever want to see that happen. But it might some time and I guess we need to be prepared. Lol. During the last season of "Family Matters," JoMarie Payton left the show and because the writers didn't want to do an episode about divorce or death, they replaced her with an actress that didn't quite fill her shoes. I'd really hate to see a different Susan. Hopefully, Loretta will still be around for a while.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know you said that if there comes a time, but she has been on the show sense day one and I dought she'll leave. But I guess being on Family Matters is a lot more of an annoying job then being on esame Street, LOL!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't know, I always thought Elmo was much more annoying than Urkel. Lol.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Why don't we worry about that if that should happen.

Otherwise why even bother discussing it at this time?

There's already 3 sections to this thread do we really need another 3?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I always kinda thouht of Urkel and Erine to be similar myself.:smirk: