Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
Hmmm

:flirt:Wow you all have really got me beat... I didn't like Muppet Babies as much as I like the Muppet show. And what was the deal with Nanny? All you saw was that woman's legs.

Redsonga

Reaction score
:flirt:Wow you all have really got me beat... I didn't like Muppet Babies as much as I like the Muppet show. And what was the deal with Nanny? All you saw was that woman's legs.
I hardly ever saw the Muppet Show when I was little so Muppet Babies means more to me:flirt:. I think the point of Nanny was the same as why they never showed adults in Peanuts, it is the babies world and showing her face might have taken too much of the spotlight off of them:smile:. Her face really wasn't important to the series and so she was never given one at all...

unclematt

Reaction score
I also think it was much easier to animate Nanny with out a face.

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
LOL, yeah I understand... As a child it used to drive me crazy though. The muppet show ended before I was old enough to watch it, but they had reruns on this UHF channel in Baltimore. I used to get up early and watch it whenever I could.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... I wonder if the same baby-perspective POV explaining why Nanny's head was never seen also applied and held true for Doc in the FR animated series. Oh well...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
In FR, Doc is the human or silly creature as Fraggles call us. In the animated series he was seen only from the neck down, just like Nanny. Hope this helps.

Redsonga

Reaction score
You know... I wonder if the same baby-perspective POV explaining why Nanny's head was never seen also applied and held true for Doc in the FR animated series. Oh well...
I think so..to them humans weren't really important yet I guess...