Why we love and/or hate Beauregard

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just don't think there's much to the character. It is probably Dave's decision to limit his screen time. Beauregard is best in small doses. If he were used too much it might get boring. But I'm ready to see a different dimention to the character. Maybe expand his personality, explain his background - and what the heck he is. LOL!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good questian. What is he? I asked Fanmail but I asked too many other questians at the same time, and they thought I was waisting their time.Oops.

Prehaps we can go into his background a bit. Why is he the caracter he is?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
In our outline so far, he doesn't have a lot a lot of screentime. But, it's very important screentime if we write it right.

Our story wouldn't really fit in well with looking into is background. But, I think if we're going to start working on a Pigs In Space story also, it's best we get him in this one since he's not going to have much, if anything, in a story like that.

Hey, Beau, have you worked out anything more for Clifford? I really missed him in MFS and VCM.

Scoot.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good idea about Pigs in Space, and no I havn't had a chance yet.

Thijs

Reaction score
I love Beau, especially his voice. I saw the James Coco ep. this week for the first time, and last week the Marisa Berenson episode. Those are the episodes he pops up for the first time. I`m getting to learn Beau better now.
The line that makes me laugh the most is the line he has in the Sound of the music cover in the Marisa Berenson episode. Thanks to Fozzie, the song goes totally wrong. Maybe you remeber Beau singing "Me, and my shadow" at the end. Oh boy, the way he looks at Kermit:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beau seems to me to be an every-man, because he is constantly working, very dim-witted, and endures the pokes by the others around him, sometimes not even knowing what they just said...to him!

I definitely love the character and think he should be around more often!

And I love how he drives...I think he and Fozzie took the same correspondence course, just that Fozzie actually finished it!!

HAA!

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I've always thought of Beau as either a frakle or a mole. Don't ask me why.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i love beau cuz he's stupid. and i like stupid characters, they crack me up. and he looks like a noreen young puppet. the way he way built, his realistic eyes. he looks like a noreen young puppet. he may as well have made a guest appearence on Under The Umbrella Tree.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i enjoyed beau a lot in the great muppet character. i think he was great in the movie. it would be great in he was in more muppet stuff and actually had some lines instead of just remaining in the background. but atleast kermit said his name in a very merry muppet christmas!

ryan

Gonzo

Reaction score
...I'm pretty indifferent to Beauregard...I can take him or leave him. My favorite thing he ever did was the Punch & Judy puppet show in the "Senor Wences" episode of TMS, and you didn't even really see him there...I just liked it when he "bit" himself.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn