Why we love and/or hate Beauregard

beaker

Reaction score
Oh Beau is great...in fact he might be one of the only guys who knows whats going on...him and Oscar with that 'Gene Hackman in the Conversation' amount of CIA communication satelite devices in his can.

Btw, its funny...Beauregard's break through role came in Muppets @ Walt Disney World where he was one of the main stars!
Oh, and we'll finally be getting a figure of him! *yay*

Btw, do you think Beau served under the tutilege of Geroge the Janitor for his mad mop skills?

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
...him and Oscar with that 'Gene Hackman in the Conversation' amount of CIA communication satelite devices in his can
Nice one. I just laughed through my nose. I think I'm okay though...I really need a little mirror at work...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Nice one. I just laughed through my nose. I think I'm okay though...I really need a little mirror at work...
Heh, well you gotta start somewhere with the 'looking out for the boss to make sure he doesnt catch you playing Tetris' monitoring systems:wink:

But yeah, you just know Oscar has more than just Elephants and portals to Grouchworld...Enron documents? missing episodes of Seinfeld? Jimmy Hoffa?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Heh, well you gotta start somewhere with the 'looking out for the boss to make sure he doesnt catch you playing Tetris' monitoring systems:wink:

But yeah, you just know Oscar has more than just Elephants and portals to Grouchworld...Enron documents? missing episodes of Seinfeld? Jimmy Hoffa?
there has been a report that oscar has the missing florida ballots from the 2000 presidential election....why he has them, only one can tell....

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beauregard is the best.

Beauregard is the best,
Though somtimes he is a pest.
Standing looking droopy,
While the rest of the Muppets all go loopy.

And though we love Camilla,
And Gonzo's going mad,
Beauregard is so lonley,
And I think he's kinda sad.

I wish that I could say somthing,
To make him smile away.
The end of the world was coming,
But just not that day.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
there has been a report that oscar has the missing florida ballots from the 2000 presidential election....why he has them, only one can tell....

ryan
Ack, I was wondering where those went? Geez, if someone would just empty out Oscar's can we wouldnt have Geroge Dubya as presdient, Enron execs walking away squeaky clean, and OJ would be in jail:wink:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Hmmm. It seems that for some reason Beau never became that popular. He did have a big role in the role-playing game. Of course that's just something we made up. Lol. I liked his appearances in the opening credits. Mainly, in the Racquel Welsh episode where he pulled a string and a bag of flour fell on his head or in the Sylvester Stallone episode where he showed up in Waldorf and Statler's balcony and said "Don't you guys ever dust." I also liked his role in the Gene Kelly episode.

By the way, I thought I'd add to the list another recent appearance of Beau. He showed up at the end of the Sandra Bullock episode of "Muppets Tonight!"

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I LOVE Beauregard! He's such a sweetheart....So simple-minded, though! He seems to also be pretty confused & forgetful and the poor guy never does anything right! ....Maybe he should be given some sort of special talent in order to redeem himself! But, still, I love him and think he should be given at least an OCCASIONALLY speakin part!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think Beauregard does make an apperence in MFS, dosn't he? And so does LINK.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by Daffyfan2003
I also liked his role in the Gene Kelly episode.
"Hey Beau, want to know what you'll be doing in the future?"
"I don't know what I'm doing now."

I love that line.