why were there three gordons?

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
and could you ask what happened to the other 2 not get overly dramatic with your questions? were they terrible actors? please!

Mike, could you please stop trying to police this forum? If a person wants to make his or her own assumptions, even if you don't agree with them, then let them!!!

You come across as very aggressive. You always tell people: "Why don't you move this topic to another forum" or "Your questions are overly dramatic"

Unless you're a moderator, just let people ask questions the way they want to.

It's a forum.

Censored

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:
Mike, could you please stop trying to police this forum? If a person wants to make his or her own assumptions, even if you don't agree with them, then let them!!!

You come across as very aggressive. You always tell people: "Why don't you move this topic to another forum" or "Your questions are overly dramatic"

It's a forum.
Couldn't have said it better myself, Jeff. Mike ruins every discussion by turning it into an argument.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
Couldn't have said it better myself, Jeff. Mike ruins every discussion by turning it into an argument.
I know!

Mike just needs to stop bossing people around like he owns this forum.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Just a few comments here. First of all, I didn't mean to trash Hal or anything like that. I was just thinking of the possibilities why not much is known about him. Secondly, I sort of agree with the comment about Gordon being the "host." In a way I guess he still is considering he does the voice overs for the copyright info and he introduced the hurricane episodes. It makes you wonder what would happen if there were ever a point when Roscoe is no longer able to play Gordon. Would they replace him again or would they just kill him off? Just a thought. Hopefully that won't happen for a long time.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:

It's a forum.
well i think it's disrespectfull to suggest they were terrible actors so i'm going to comment on such stuff if I feel it's wrong. it kind of sounds like 1 is trying to show off or something when 1 gets overly dramatic and if MM would of sounded more civil about his questions, perhaps I would of given a more polite answers like fuzzygobo did.

Censored

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
well i think it's disrespectfull to suggest they were terrible actors so i'm going to comment on such stuff if I feel it's wrong. it kind of sounds like 1 is trying to show off or something when 1 gets overly dramatic and if MM would of sounded more civil about his questions, perhaps I would of given a more polite answers like fuzzygobo did.

Here's a suggestion. Why don't you learn how to use proper capitalization and correct sentence structure before you criticize anyone else's posts? For someone who can barely put a logical sentence together, you sure are quick to criticize others for what you PERCEIVE to be offensive or annoying posts. Clean your own backyard first and then look at others.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to be overly dramatic. It is just that whenever I wonder soemthing, or ask a question, I tend to speculate while I am asking the questions. It is weird, though. I never thought that anybody would think I was dramatic, much less overly dramatic.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Ok..I know I am not a moderator but can we get back on topic? I'm not trying to be offensive or anything..and I won't give my personal opinion on this matter.

Ok, anyways.. I don't think he was a bad actor.. and I am not aware of any problems he had with the cast but I could be wrong. I'll try looking this up for you if nobody else can find a definate answer.

Thank you, Drake.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I wasn't trying to be overly dramatic. It is just that whenever I wonder soemthing, or ask a question, I tend to speculate while I am asking the questions. It is weird, though. I never thought that anybody would think I was dramatic, much less overly dramatic.

Believe me, no one thought you were being overly dramatic.

BEAR

Reaction score
To be completely honest, I think everyone in here should relax, take a deep breathe and just move on. The majority of this thread has contained posts about who is right and wrong and criticizing the way people post things instead of what the title suggests...GORDON. GeeBee and others, while I am not agreeing or disagreeing with what you are saying, you are not helping the situation at all by it either. Also, whether you are grammatically educated or not has nothing to do with whether your opinions make sense or have value to them. You are all jerks right now and I am ashamed to have witnessed something like this in a Sesame Street thread.