Wierd Things you don't get

David French

Reaction score
I was just thinking, what things characters have said that you didn't get?
I didn't get why Robin's fear of snakes kept him from sleeping.

Maybe if someone else gets it, they'll explain it to you! Give it a go!
IIRC, it's because he's afraid of dreaming about snakes.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I guess it may have something to do with the fact that he's a frog, who used to live in a Swamp where snakes would have been a real threat. Of course in New York, not so much...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't get why didn't one of the celebrities donate a millon dollars to save the theater in The Muppets at the telethon? But then again we might not have much of a movie if that happened. :S

Vincent L

Reaction score
They had a hard enough time having a celebrity guest star their show, let alone get 1 million dollars.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Jack Black should've donated. I mean he was friends with animal. :stick_out_tongue:

Vincent L

Reaction score
On the other hand, Kermit's mansion + Gonzo's business is probably worth over a million dollars.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well Gonzo blew up his business so scratch that one. Yeah there were a few scenarios that could've happened during that telethon but then I don't think it would have much meaning leading up to where Kermit opens the door and all the fans are there.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
And, correct me if I'm wrong, Kermit's mansion looked kind rundown. As if nothing had been done for years. So I kind of doubt the mansion will be worth to cover at least a million dollars. But I haven't seen The Muppets since January and I can't check until next week when it comes out on Blu Ray.