Wierd Things you don't get

Vincent L

Reaction score
Did you click the link I posted? You can hear Kermit's answer. :smile:
I wasn't talking about your link, I was just listing another possibility.
And Kermit's reply seems to be different in every interview.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wasn't talking about your link, I was just listing another possibility.
And Kermit's reply seems to be different in every interview.
I know you weren't TALKING about the link I was just asking is all. And it wouldn't be Kermit if he didn't give a different answer. The only thing that's been consistent with Kermit's answers lately is his relationship with Piggy but that's a different story.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Anyways...I think we've talked enough about Kermit and Piggy's future offspring. Time to get this thread back on subject. I think I can pretty much say I haven't watched anything with The Muppets where I don't notice something weird. Lol! It's The Muppets I think they invented weird. But in a good way! :big_grin:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I regret posting in this thread. Now everything is going nowhere

Powerstars

Reaction score
I don't get why in the beginning of MFS, Gonzo at one point refers to Noah as "Mr. The Ark." It's Noah's Ark, not Noah the ark.

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't get why in the beginning of MFS, Gonzo at one point refers to Noah as "Mr. The Ark." It's Noah's Ark, not Noah the ark.
Gonzo doesn't know Noah's name, the only thing he knows is that he has an ark. So he says "Mr. The Ark" to refer to him. When you really think about it, it doesn't make perfect logic, but you can figure that on the spur of the moment, Gonzo wasn't sitting there trying to figure out what would grammatically make sense. I think it was also more for a bit of humor too.

Powerstars

Reaction score
Gonzo doesn't know Noah's name, the only thing he knows is that he has an ark. So he says "Mr. The Ark" to refer to him. When you really think about it, it doesn't make perfect logic, but you can figure that on the spur of the moment, Gonzo wasn't sitting there trying to figure out what would grammatically make sense. I think it was also more for a bit of humor too.
Ah.