Wierd Things you don't get

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And, correct me if I'm wrong, Kermit's mansion looked kind rundown. As if nothing had been done for years. So I kind of doubt the mansion will be worth to cover at least a million dollars. But I haven't seen The Muppets since January and I can't check until next week when it comes out on Blu Ray.
Well remember Kermit was rather reclusive for that time because The Muppet Show was no longer popular and he hasn't seen his friends in a long time. So he probably just had no desire to keep it up. I mean it's obvious when you see he has Piggy's picture covered up.

Misskermie

Reaction score
If both Kermit and Miss Piggy love kids, why don't they just have some?
I mean, if they had kids, they probably wouldn't be so on again, off again, oh no not again...

Vincent L

Reaction score
I mean, if they had kids, they probably wouldn't be so on again, off again, oh no not again...
I think it's because they're on again off again that they don't have kids. Also, I don't think it's legal to have kids without marriage.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
If that were true jails would be filled to overflowing with unwed parents (mustn't forget fathers contribute as well).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think it's because they're on again off again that they don't have kids. Also, I don't think it's legal to have kids without marriage.
You have got to be kidding me. Umm...like someone said jails would be filled if that were the case.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Actually Kermit jokes they can't have kids because he's not sure if it's legal. Just like how he jokes he's not sure if a pig and a frog can be married cause he's not sure it's legal. Lol!

Although someone did bring it up on a radio interview Kermit did back in March and said maybe they could adopt instead and he was pretty open to it! He even said maybe he should think about it!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Actually Kermit jokes they can't have kids because he's not sure if it's legal. Just like how he jokes he's not sure if a pig and a frog can be married cause he's not sure it's legal. Lol!

Although someone did bring it up on a radio interview Kermit did back in March and said maybe they could adopt instead and he was pretty open to it! He even said maybe he should think about it!!
Oh yay! CUE THE SONG!!!

Muuuuuuuupet Baaaaaaabies......

Reactions: mo