Will Disney air the Muppet Show?

LiLdUcKy

Reaction score
Disney and the Muppets

Does Anybody know when, or even if, Disney will start to play The Muppet Show? :confused:

Any information given will be helpful!

Thanks

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing has been announced. It could be awhile before it's back on TV unfortunately.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
I hate to sound like negative neddy, but I seriously doubt that will have any effect. Email/letter campaigns like this generally don't work and are a waste of time and effort, particularly when you're dealing with a network like Disney.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Lone Wolf said:
I hate to sound like negative neddy, but I seriously doubt that will have any effect. Email/letter campaigns like this generally don't work and are a waste of time and effort, particularly when you're dealing with a network like Disney.
Actually, quite the contrary. Yes sometimes it does not work, however usually it does. If enough people rally together, it has great influence. For example on Al Franken's controversial radio show on Air America, enough people e-mailed the companies sponsoring the show (General Motors, Hewlett-Packard and Greyhound) with complaints mainly because of one of his regular commentators said that it would be acceptable to shoot the president on the air, which is a felony. It was successful and got them ALL to pull their advertising from the show. The real reason this type of thing does not happen more often is the belief that too many people have that power in numbers is not affective, so hence they don't bother to do it. So go start e-mailing Disney, it's worth doing.

Kev

Barry Lee

Reaction score
The thing is...

Will the teens watch it?!:stick_out_tongue:

Bubbadog

Reaction score
If they don't watch it they should. Too many are getting bad ideas from prime time television. They should watch that stuff when they're older. LOL