Will Muppet Babies ever be released to DVD?

jediX

Reaction score
Yea...I never much cared as much for the episodes with Bean and those others.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
jediX said:
Yea...I never much cared as much for the episodes with Bean and those others.
Me neither. After Henson died, the quality of that show went way downhill.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Baby Rowlf said:
With the 80s revival going on and things like Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake being released onto DVD, I think the Muppet Babies would be a great idea!
I'd have to agree with that. I know with Care Bears my little brother and sister had no idea who they were until all the stuff was advertised and rereleased so the same thing could happen with Muppet Babies if they advertised it to kids they would know who they were. Plus there's all the people who grew up with it and love it who would buy it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
it wont work you alll it just wont work and the smart people at henson know this.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
janicegroupie said:
I'd have to agree with that. I know with Care Bears my little brother and sister had no idea who they were until all the stuff was advertised and rereleased so the same thing could happen with Muppet Babies if they advertised it to kids they would know who they were. Plus there's all the people who grew up with it and love it who would buy it.
That reminds me of two things: Didn't Odyssey want to make new Muppet Babies shows? And in regards to the Muppet Babies software that came out, did they get the old voice actors to do the voices?

Baby Rowlf

Beauregard

Reaction score
There has been a lot of MB talk on MC recently, maybe JHC will take a hint. Anyway, I think people would buy these. Many because of the word MUPPET in the title.

jediX

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Anyway, I think people would buy these. Many because of the word MUPPET in the title.
I'd buy pretty much anything Henson puts out... I get very completist when it comes to stuff I collect.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Henson has already announced plans to roll out a bunch of Babies merchandise within the next year, in honor of the show's 20th anniversary. If those sales do well, I expect we might be seeing Muppet Babies on DVD before too long.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
i agree but what will make a big impression on jhc is when the fraggles come to dvd this january that all you guys buy them :wink: and if fraggle rock sales then definatley we will see more henson shows on dvd so in other words get as many people as you can and reccomend fraggle rock to them so more of our favorite shows get released. :big_grin: :smile: