Will Muppet Babies ever be released to DVD?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
JediX,

Could you post a scan/photo of the Larger plush and DVD please?

Thanks

jediX

Reaction score
I'll scan the dvd label, dvd packet, and take a few shots of the packaging--minus the toy. I'll upload em to my site and post a link here when I get them up.

Buttercup

Reaction score
My little brother is a HUGE Muppet Babies fan, and Fraggle Rock for that matter. We found two old MB tapes for him and three Fraggle tapes (Goodwill gets them in occasionally) and he plays with my old MB toys all the time. It's a good thing that my Palisades Scooter is so sturdy because Scooter and Skeeter are his favorites. (he has also been known to tote around Rowlf and the Swedish Chef, he knows the Swedish Chef song :big_grin: )

King Prawn

Reaction score
I really hope this DVD rumour is true.

The good thing about MB is that Idoubt we'll get seasons sets at first... if at all so if we get any they'll probably be put together in some sort of catogory, The muppet's did many fairy tales, Peter Pan, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty... so we could have for example Muppet Babie's Fairty Tales or Muppet Traveling and there are a handfull of episodes that could fall in one catogory. Why i've said all this I have no idea.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I think with the Disney acquisition, eventually they will release episodes on DVD. If not complete seasons then a few episodes per DVD. They will probably do this after they re-introduce the franchise. As someone else said, 80s properties are making a big comeback and Muppet Babies certainly fits that bill.

Ryan

Reaction score
Is Muppet Babies under their control? I think that's HIT's property now, but I don't remember.

jediX

Reaction score
I'd assume it is, seeing as they bought everything with 'Muppet' on it as well as the characters. I'm not sure how crossover stuff like MFC was handled, though.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Yes, Disney got Muppet Babies in addition to the other properties.

Ryan

Reaction score
Oh, well, yeah, it's very likely then.