Wish me luck...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I need it! The market has bee pretty dry out here. Except for some freelance gigs and an internship, things have been pretty tough. San Francisco doesn't have the best economy right now, but I have been plugging away regardless.

I have 2 multimedia opportunities that are perfect, and hope to get one of them. Can't elaborate now, but they are both entry-level dream jobs. I have also pursued customer service positions related to my creativity, but hope to get something better. You throw something out there enough, it eventually sticks to something. I just hope to stick to something soon - and hope it's good!

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Things are kind of rough right now. Nothing compared to what is going on elsewhere in the world, of course. I just need to get something solid soon.

For all of you in the same boat – keep the faith. :wink:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I need it! The market has bee pretty dry out here...things have been pretty tough. I have also pursued positions related to my creativity. I just hope to stick to something soon - and hope it's good!

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Things are kind of rough right now. Nothing compared to what is going on elsewhere in the world, of course. I just need to get something solid soon.
I am 100% in the exact same boat with with everything you said above (as I edited).

Luck, fellow-hoper!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'll certainly keep you in my thoughts too! We'll eventually stick to something. My booger theory.

You should have seen me walking through San Fran in my suit today. It was really funny. I felt like the only one dressed up until I got to my appointments. LOL!:zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Love ya, pal! You know I'm hoping the best for ya.

Throw in "Rainbow Connection" if you feel too down, and remember:

Above every terrible storm cloud, the sun still shines!

(Profound, ain't it? I just made it up!!)

Best to Byron and whoever else is having it rough right now.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You've got my backing, frogboy!

Hope you get it.

I can't say anything to compare with Fozzie's stomr cloud/sun shines bit, but, to quote... aw, nuts! I don't remember who it was! But, anyway, it was from Sesame Street...

"Just let a smile be your umbrella on a rainy, rainy day!"

Or, Oscar's version....

"Just let a frown be your umbrella on a rainy, rainy day!"

Something like that.

Oh, I keep rattling on!

:smile: :wink: :halo: :excited: :zany:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, yall!

I have on interview tomorrow morning and three more next week. There are only two jobs that I really want - one in particular. My recruiter sent out several resumes from very talented peers and they only bit on mine. Believe it or not, it's in the gaming industry, but on the graphics side. I will really have to sell myself. :smile: