Wocka-Wocka... He's at it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spcglider

Reaction score
He's back on as of this morning, minus Piggy. He's persistant, I'll give him that. He does have a great eye...and his replicas are purdy. Trying to stay positive...:smirk:

Now if he were to *GIVE* me a Miss Piggy...things would be different.:wink:
Even if he was selling patterns (from which could be made a Piggy or a Kermit), he'd be alright. That's not infringement unless you promote it solely as a pattern for a Kermit or a Piggy.

I agree, his work is very nice. Doesn't stop it from being unlawful, though.

-Gordon

Bear Man

Reaction score
I don't want to sound grouchy here or anything, but can we please just let this one go? I've seen this debate here countless times and no one is actually saying anything new. I think by now we all know that it is copyright infringement, that he is a very bad boy and should be sent to the corner to think about what he has done, etc. If you want to police eBay for Disney then fine, if you want to bid yourself, go for it, but is there any point in talking in circles about it on here anymore?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles circles ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

JHartnow

Reaction score
Well, I'm a new member, so talking about this with other fans is new...*to me*. I may not have made an entire circle yet, but be patient with me...this is a HUGE forum.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
dnt worry dude its a topic that wont die

and theire are lots of strong opinions to go around

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Yeah, no worries JHartnow...if you do a little searching this debate has been going on since at least 2005. There are a few passionate people that will keep it alive, probably forever as ravagefrackle suggests. I pretty much agree with what Bear Man said though.

Telly

Reaction score
Not trying to be a jerk - If I had the money, I'm sure I'd put a few down on a character that I knew Master Replicas isn't going to produce. I'd rather get it from MR, but if they're not going to produce something I want, I'll get it some other way.

spcglider

Reaction score
Okay folks, as a present to all here, I'm letting it go.

Its pretty obvious that I'm screaming into the wind anyway.

-G

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Thing is Gordon, we can only do so much to stop this guy from doing what he is doing. All we can do is avoid buying his rip-offs and contact eBay when we find he has listed another "replica". It's up to the owners of the Muppets and the guys who run eBay to stop him doing this in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.