WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

Luke

Reaction score
LOL - Anyone wanna tell me ?

Joe

Reaction score
(runs outside to check)

NOOOOO...

(darn UPS around here, think that it's a good idea to leave packages behind the bushes when no ones home, even though I was home all day...)

hmm, wonder if the fact that I mailed my MO when we were on vacation in the middle of nowhere will have any effect on shipping time...

The guys at Palisades are amazing getting them shipped out so quick, and even during the week of SDCC!

Patience is a virtue...
(and at the moment I have none)

grail

Reaction score
i'm thinking i may get mine tomorrow...so far everyone who has said that they have theirs is pretty close to the east coast...closer than me anyway...

look at it; jersey, new york, PA...us midwest folk are hopefully up next...especially if it was sent UPS ground

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
I got my collector's club package today (so much earlier than I expected) and I danced a little jig like Kermit and Fozzie at the El Sleazo. Palisades RULES!!!!!!!!!! The bonus made tears well in my eyes. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

grail

Reaction score
aargh...can't...stop...worrying...causing...uncontrollable...shatner tendencies....

ah the pitfalls of being a Trek fan too...

SPOCK...!!!

fitz3641

Reaction score
For those of you who have already received your packages, when did you guys send in your payment for the club? Just wondering since I just used Paypal two nights ago and was curious when I'd get a nice box on my doorstep, thanks.