WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

grail

Reaction score
if they got my stuff...i'm really beginning to worry that they didn't

Luke

Reaction score
I'm sure they probably did, maybe they are just being mailed out in a certain order. You could always email Peter and ask him to check seeing as he seems to be running things.

Anyway i hope and am sure you'll love your suprise - enjoy it !!!!

grail

Reaction score
i'm sure you're right (though i DID already email Peter), i'm just concerned because that's a nice chunk of change to lose if they somehow didn't get it. (well, that and i want my toys dangit!)

Luke

Reaction score
I hope it turns out ok for you ! Hey which transformer is that in your sig ? a new one ?

I have a bunch of all the old Transformers, out of the boxes, but with all the accessories and stickers mint and complete up in my loft. I've also got all the UK comics which are apparently very rare. That stuff's worth a bomb - i was so suprised !

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
can you see all the names that it was sent too? because i don't have anything yet, and i use hotmail...so that's kinda odd. if you can, could you please please please do me a favor and look for "grail42@hotmail.com" so i know they are ACTUALLY sending me stuff?
I can see who was sent the email in the same batch as I was, which definately wasn't everyone.

Fitz your address is listed, but Grail I don't see you.

(I'm at yahoo, but I know hotmail can be slow..)

grail

Reaction score
it's Unicron, actually...the pic is from a full-body statue, though thanks to one of the other Transfans in here i have found out that they are once again planning to produce the thing en masse. (they were going to when the movie came out, but decided against it)

there is a UK version of the BotCon convention that i went to last weekend that is coming up soon. if you want i can see if i can track down the info and email it to you so you can go and relive your childhood too. i think it's actually called "Transfan" but don't quote me.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i'd like that - thanks ! I was always a big fan - the cartoon used to be on weeday mornings in our school holidays as part of a puppet show. The DVD's have just come out here and are on my list of 'must buys' !