WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

grail

Reaction score
thanks Joe...don't worry...there will be no shooting of the messenger, and i appreciate your checking for me.

now if you'll excuse me, i have to go think up new and exciting ways to string expletives together...

(oh, and Luke, i'll look that up tonight and see what i can find...and i know what you mean about the DVD's, i've got 'em, and they're just so groovy!!)

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Electric Mayhem
I hate suprises! Someone let me know what the extra goody is too!!
But if we told you, we'd have to sacrifice you to the Muppet god, and as a 'Senior Member' i may well even have the power to do that although i have yet to check.

Personally though, i was hoping for a Penguin pack-in !

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
(oh, and Luke, i'll look that up tonight and see what i can find...and i know what you mean about the DVD's, i've got 'em, and they're just so groovy!!)
Cool dude - i saw the DVD's in our local mall and they had them playing on a massive plasma screen and i was like totally taken aback. It's been so long - though they are best of's i take it and the only way you can get the full seasons are VCD's.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Cool dude - i saw the DVD's in our local mall and they had them playing on a massive plasma screen and i was like totally taken aback. It's been so long - though they are best of's i take it and the only way you can get the full seasons are VCD's.
actually, i have the full first season as a boxed set...when i get home tonight, i'll email you the specs (don't have the thing here) i THOUGHT i heard it was getting region 2 release too

Luke

Reaction score
Really ? That sounds cool. We have a generation 1 DVD, a generation 2 DVD and the movie DVD here as yet.

MM-III

Reaction score
Anyone care to fill me in on the bonus? I think judging from the reaction of the folks here that I know what it is but you never know...

mmontag@mindspring.com

MM-III

Reaction score
Thanks Louis...

My assumption was correct.

Hope it comes through for all.

Joe

Reaction score
Re: e- mail?

Originally posted by tomahawk
i didn't get the update can someone check for me and see if im on the list.hemsteads@msn.com.thanks
Tomahawk you aren't on the list I received.

(I did notice a lot of familiar addresses though, I'm suprised no one else has posted about getting an email yet.)