WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

fitz3641

Reaction score
I got the email, so I know I'm in - I'm just curious if I am one of the first 500 who will receive the surprise (apparently you guys have been saying only that many will), but I have absolutely no idea how many joined - but I'm not worrying, Muppet Labs is getting delivered today, so I'm set for a while:big_grin:

Walterfego

Reaction score
Hello all! This is my first post since discovering this wonderful forum about a week ago so please, go easy on me. :smile:

I was wondering about the special bonus that you are all recieving. Is this something that only certain people are getting due to Ken's involvement with this forum? Unfortunately I was unaware of the club until it was announced on the Palisades website, and then I sent my info on the following Monday. I'm now concerned that I'll be missing out on something. However I could be totally confused as well, wouldn't be the first time!

Also if anyone could email me the details of the bonus that would be fantastic! Jeremy.Meyer@wcom.com

Thanks again to everyone! Your insight and vast knowledge has been fantastic to read over in the past week.

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to the forum.

The bonus isn't something that certain people here are getting due to Ken's involvment - it's a bonus for the first 500 people to sign up to the Palisades club from whatever source. There are 600 members here but it's very unlikely that absolutely everybody would join the club, so it's likely you might be in with a good chance.

Walterfego

Reaction score
kane31666 - Thanks for the info! I'm really dying to find out if I made it in now! :eek:

Luke - Thanks for the welcome! It's truly a fantastic forum. Everyone here seems really great. Thanks for the info as well. My only concern was that the messages I was reading from Ken here about the club were at the end of June, and I didn't see anything on the Palisades site till 7/19. I requested a form that day and sent, w/ a MO, on the following Monday. I'm still hoping that I got it in soon enough, but that is quite a gap. I'm trying to stay positive though.

Thanks again!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I dont understand why you all want to find out, Now its no longer a Suprise.

See ya

Walterfego

Reaction score
Actually I'm concerned that I didn't make it into the limited group so I was wanting to know if my "concern" was warranted or not. And of course now that I know, it is!

That, and I'm a baby and hate suprises too. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, guys, it's me the Count. I was wondering if anybody could please send me an E-mail with the inside details as to what the special collector's club surprise is to cyberscare@hotmail.com. I still haven't joined the club, though. I guess it's because I'm tracking down Beaker in the playset rather than VC Beaker, although it would make for a great find. I might join the club and meet up with all of you later, but in the meantime, thanks for all your help.

kalelson

Reaction score
Collector's Club packages

Hey everyone!
I'm the one who is packing up and mailing out all of your collector's club starter kits. I just wanted to drop a line and say that currently 70 boxes have gone out. I still need to pack up and ship 150 more, so if you haven't gotten your's, don't worry, I will be sending it soon. As to the collector's club update, I got a lot of bounce backs on the email so if anyone didn't get it, drop me a line at poleksik@palisadestoys.com and let me know. I'll send you a copy. Hope everyone who has gotten there beaker's is happy and those who haven't gotten them, be patient. They will be there by mid next week.

Peter
Palisades Toys