WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I read the letter first too, but when I got to *that* part of the letter, I tore through the box and feasted my eyes. Oh the glory!!<<<

so thats the surprise? or can I assume you have not given it away?

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Beaker,

From what I understand, the surprise is not in print form. I guess the letter inside the membership kit reveals what the surprise is inside the box. That's what people are talking about, reading the letter first.

If Peter is saying that he's shipped 70 kits and has 150 more to go, it sounds like we should all be covered to receive the surprise if they are in fact giving out the surprise to the first 500 members, since Peter only has rec'd 220 membership orders so far.

Where did that "first 500" figure come from anyway? Was it posted somewhere?

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
I haven't given anything away (I hope). The letter mentions the bonus, is all.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
Beaker,

From what I understand, the surprise is not in print form. I guess the letter inside the membership kit reveals what the surprise is inside the box. That's what people are talking about, reading the letter first.

If Peter is saying that he's shipped 70 kits and has 150 more to go, it sounds like we should all be covered to receive the surprise if they are in fact giving out the surprise to the first 500 members, since Peter only has rec'd 220 membership orders so far.

Where did that "first 500" figure come from anyway? Was it posted somewhere?
It could be that Peter has shipped 70, and has another 150 packed or mostly packed or whatever, and there are still more to be filled next week. I'm not sure if Palisades wants to divulge the club size...

I think the "first 500" came from someone guessing what the bonus was. Or perhaps they know more then they are letting on.

beaker

Reaction score
Please dont reveal the surprise!

Ok, whew...so the letter just tells what it is.

This sound sharsh, but I think under the penalty of being banned by Phil, there should be not even a HINT as to what the surprise is til everyone who orders it gets it. So basically, keep your mouth shut guys! hehe

thankies...and, I forget when I sent my m.o. out for the kit...BUT...
if hes sending out another 150 Im sure that should cover most of us who sent ours out.

If you go to www.usps.com you can guage with a form about when it will get to you.

kane31666

Reaction score
guys calm down, about it, I doubt that the club has reached 500 members yet, I'm sure even if I sent out a MO today, I'd also get the Kitchen playset for free. j/k that's not it

I'm not gonna give it away here, but again, if you want to know e-mail me.

Walterfego

Reaction score
I know. I'm being a big dork about it. I'm just overly excited. :big_grin:

I'll just keep reading and be happy for everyone else in the meantime. Congrats to those who've received thiers thus far!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>guys calm down, about it, I doubt that the club has reached 500 members yet, I'm sure even if I sent out a MO today, I'd also get the Kitchen playset for free. j/k that's not it

I'm not gonna give it away here, but again, if you want to know e-mail me<<<

whoah ya scared me there big red machine!
yes, if people must know please keep it via email.

I think its safe to say than at least for everyone who has ordered already, youll be getting the surprise.

im just worried it might, whatever it is, be on ebay soon, and people will be posting about it. this needs to be kept more hush hush than tms fox show set reports!

gringo

Reaction score
Peter,

I wanted to confirm you got my request via email about changing my email for the club. My name is Mark Willstrop

Thanks