1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Cosmic Cow, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Yay I got mine today!
  2. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Yes I did!

I carry it (and the mini lunchboxes that I bought from the website) around with me everywhere I go (all of it totally rocks! I love them lunchboxes). I'm like a 5 year old kid with this stuff!

:D
  3. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

WAHHHHH!!!!!!

Still no love for me here in st. louie. I sent my payment the first day paypal was available. GIVE IT TO ME UPS!!!! NOW!!!!
  4. ronskimomo

ronskimomo New Member

Today is a great day. I finally got my package. Yes. Yes. Yes. Thanks so much to everyone at Palisades (I don't know all the people that use the board). It was hard to wait for, especially when everybody esle was getting theirs in. It was worth it, though.
  5. Thog

Thog New Member

I'm not sure how I feel about the random order that these are being sent out. I sent in my payment awhile ago before the paypal was set up, and still nothing. Boston isn't that far away, and if people across the states have got them already who payed with PayPal, well that kind of concerns me. Could I not make the 500 because of the random order that they are sent?

Dan
  6. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

I am worried about the same thing and find it un-fair those of us who sent the money in much earlier might not get it because of all the paypal orders
  7. fitz3641

fitz3641 New Member

the only way we won't have to doubt this until we receive packages is if Ken or another employee fills us in on the situation -- I hope it works out for everybody (including me)
  8. Thog

Thog New Member

I so agree. It seems a bit unorginized. And since I paid with a money order, there is no way to tell wether or not it was received. I'm also worried If if is left at my door, I'm sure it will be gone by the time I get back.
  9. grail

grail New Member

-this message has been deleted due to my own stupidity-
  10. BAZ

BAZ New Member

It's nothing to do with being greedy, just concern. I was the same way. Sent my MO in the day after recieving the e-mail. As I kept hearing about others recieving their packages, I started to worry. Did they recieve my MO? Will they runout before they get to my order? What if they didn't get it, how will I know? I don't think anyone is faulting the job that everyone at Palasadies is doing. They are just concerned.

The person who was sendin out the packages, posted an update a while back. Maybe if we ask nice we can get another update on the packages?
  11. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Grail,

Gee, how very sensitive of you. I can't decide which part is more touching... where you mock these people for their calmly stated concerns, or where you compassionatley advise them to "freakin' deal with it". Guess we don't have to worry about MC being inhabited by the Happy Freakin Elves anymore.
  12. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

you dont have to be a ******* about it and you should really just SHUT UP,because you have your package and if you didnt you would act the same way.noone is being greedy I really am grateful of what they are doing but that was 30 of my hard earned dolalrs,I mean it's not like money grows on trees and you really cant realte so dont comment
  13. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

also I wasnt even here when it got started so dont say I was rushing them.
  14. Thog

Thog New Member

Look I wasn't giving them ******. I just stated that I am concerned that I have sent out money with no conformation or anything that it was received. And the fact that people who sent theirs in weeks after I did already received theirs. I have every right to be concerned and to voice my opinion on the situation. Obviously you got yours so you don't have to be concerned.
    How dare you call me greedy?!?! I very rarely voice my opinion here or ask for anything. And NEVER tell me to "freakin' deal with it"
  15. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

I really can't answer each individual concern about whether you will or won't get a package at any given time. I can say, obviously, that those who paid with Paypal have a quicker shot, cause it is instantaneous and the orders are filled in the order they are received.

Anyone who sent an MO needn't worry about making it in under the 500 Mark. I know who you are and when you got your application.

If you are really worried and absolutely can't wait for an answer, write the club e-mail address. All we will be able to tell you is that your payment was received and whether your box went out or not.

All I ask is that you try to allow the 2-6 weeks we asked for in the original solicitation. We are working as fast as we can on it.
  16. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

I don't have my package yet either, but I'm not the least bit concerned.

If you feel concern setting in, just pull out this old Doris Day album like I do and close your eyes. If the feelings don't subside, repeat. ;)

Que Sera, Sera

When I was just a little girl,
    I asked my mother, "What will I be?
    Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?"
    Here's what she said to me:

Que sera, sera,
    Whatever will be, will be.
    The future's not ours to see,
    Que sera, sera,
    What will be, will be.

When I was just a child in school,
    I asked my teacher, "What shall I try?
    Should I paint pictures?
    Should I sing songs?"
    This was her wise reply:

Que sera, sera,
    Que sera, sera,
    What will be, will be.

When I grew up and fell in love,
    I asked my lover, "What lies ahead?
    Will we have rainbows day after day?"
    Here's what my lover said:

Que sera, sera,
    Que sera, sera,
    What will be, will be.

Now I have children of my own,
    They ask their mother, "What will I be?
    Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?"
    I tell them tenderly:

Que sera, sera,
    Que sera, sera,
    What will be, will be.
  17. grail

grail New Member

look, i shouldn't have said that, and i'm sorry.

in the past three days, i've watched a relationship of almost seven years evaporate merely because she decided "it was time" no second thoughts, no looking back. it's made me physically ill to the point that i can barely stand up, and i havn't slept in over 48 hours. and through it all, i still have to work because life goes on, and people still expect money from me every month. needless to say, i'm a little on edge. i've been trying to stay positive, and keep this little fact from people, and the only way to do that was to pretend like it didn't happen.

the side effect is that i've had very little tolerance for other people's problems, and i'm sorry. and yes, i got my package, so what? you want it?
  18. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

I do feel your pain,believe it or not I've had things like that happen to me(2 years not 7 but still long)
  19. Walterfego

Walterfego New Member

Got mine today! Just for everyone's info, if they care, I sent mine by MO and it was sent on 7/22. It doesn't seem like this information is meaning a whole lot though from the looks of it, but I thought I'd share as I too was being overly nervous without confirmation. Good luck to all!
  20. Rugbylass

Rugbylass New Member

Phew! OK, I'll maybe give it another couple of weeks (allowing for the fact that my MO had to get across the Atlantic and then the parcel has to get back). If nothing's arrived after that I'll send Palisades an e-mail.

I'd like to apologise to anyone who thinks that those of us who are worrying about when our parcels are going to arrive are slightly unhinged- we're just jealous because other people have got theirs! And we don't want to miss out on the surprise :D