WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Well even though NONE of you decided to e-mail the suprise after I asked :mad:,it turns out it didn't matter because I GOT MINE TODAY!!!! :big_grin: I was rather suprised to receive it so quick, considering I mailed my money order last Wednesday!!

Oh, and the suprise inside is.........

...awesome!!!!!:stick_out_tongue:

My only complaint was with how the package was handled by UPS. The box was HORRIBLY dented & one of the two vanishing cream beakers I ordered was also in equally busted up shape. I'll see if my cousin wants it, and if not I guess Ken can expect an e-mail.

I know nothing about Final Fantasy, so I'm giving the plush of the Orko wannabe to my buddy who digs that game.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Wow, that's good news Electric Mayhem (not the part about your dented box). Since you only mailed you money order on last Wednesday, and you still qualified for the surprise for the first 500 members, we should all be hopeful that we qualified as well. :smile:

Walterfego

Reaction score
Since you only mailed you money order on last Wednesday, and you still qualified for the surprise for the first 500 members, we should all be hopeful that we qualified as well.
That's what I'm talking about!!

Guess I don't feel so uneasy about me sending mine in last Monday now. :big_grin:

*Heavy sigh*

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Electric Mayhem
I'll see if my cousin wants it, and if not I guess Ken can expect an e-mail.
don't forget UPS automatically insures for packages valued up to $100 "Each UPS package shipped domestically, or international shipment, is automatically protected by UPS against loss or damage up to a value of $100 (U.S.)"

my box came dented too, but I think Peter did an excellent job packing them (UPS must've played football with yours.. :wink: ) because everything inside was ok.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to Kane

This message is especially for Kane 31666. Thanks for clueing me in to what to expect from the club. I just might sign up sooner than I expected. I'm glad to see that you're burning the fires from **** to get everyone else up-to-date as well. BTW: I just love your member name, you're a fiend after my own black heart. 31= Halloween, 666= the sign of the Apocalyptic Beast of the Earth. And of course, we all know Cain or Kane as the Big Red Machine himself.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
This message is especially for Kane 31666. I just love your member name, you're a fiend after my own black heart. 31= Halloween, 666= the sign of the Apocalyptic Beast of the Earth. And of course, we all know Cain or Kane as the Big Red Machine himself.
Kane, you're off my Christmas card list. :wink:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe
don't forget UPS automatically insures for packages valued up to $100 "Each UPS package shipped domestically, or international shipment, is automatically protected by UPS against loss or damage up to a value of $100 (U.S.)"
Some good that does in getting me a replacement Beaker though.

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Electric Mayhem

Some good that does in getting me a replacement Beaker though.
I just mentioned it because if you do get a replacement beaker, someone's gonna have to pay for it (be it you, or more likely Palisades) and I think if you want to make an insurance claim it has to be the receiver (as opposed to the shipper) that has to do it.

grail

Reaction score
mine was waiting for me when i got home from work...

the guys at Palisades are now officially up for "godhood"

kane31666

Reaction score
Re: Thanks to Kane

Originally posted by The Count
This message is especially for Kane 31666. Thanks for clueing me in to what to expect from the club. I just might sign up sooner than I expected. I'm glad to see that you're burning the fires from **** to get everyone else up-to-date as well.
My pleasure, Count. You wouldn't believe how many e-mails I've sent out/responded to about this. I'm positive that I convinced a lot of people to join up, and the more people, the better the club will be. The funny part is that I myself, still haven't signed up.

And, what's with being taken of the Christmas list :frown: j/k