1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Cosmic Cow, Jul 31, 2002.

1. matleo Active Member

.......and he knows what you did last summer!:eek:

--Matt
  2. Jackie New Member

LOL, Ken is like a deity, when he speaks everyone calms down!
  3. Pschtyckque New Member

I am still awaiting my package, but as my Muppet Labs arrived yesterday from NewForce Comics, I have something to tide me over.

Side note: My Beaker figure is painted so that he is looking up. Is this normal? I have him strapped to the table, so it looks okay. Thanks.
  4. Jackie New Member

LOL! If they ever do a fraggle rock line, i would love to see a Wembley with moving eyes!!! LOL!!!
  5. beaker Well-Known Member

...we have lift off!

Wheeeee! Right before my big trip I finally get my Palisades box o' goodies! Mike Horn, Ken...THANK YOU so much for the vacation fozzie and series 3 prototype Lew! I could not thank you guys enuff! ...what...you guys didnt get those two? hehe j/k ^_^
    no...come onto the the spoiler thread to read my thoughts
    on da palisades box!

yes folks...the surprise is...a plush of that weird heman companion guy with the pointy hat!
  6. Dr Teeth New Member

I received my package today!!! Thanks to Mike, Ken, and the rest of the Palisades staff!! :D
  7. SuprGro78 New Member

YAY

I got mine! IT made it to Boston. I too read the letter first. Out loud to my mom and my boyfriend. It was quite funny.
  8. tomahawk Member

yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i too got my package today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and what a sight it must have been to see me with arms spread out singing the praises of palisades!!! halleluah brothers and sisters!!!!!!! let the rabbits wear glasses!!!
  9. The Count Moderator

Yeah! I got my package yesterday, well of a sorts anyway. The collector's club package hasn't arrived at my home yet, but I did have someone pick up a Muppet Labs for me. I like the overall design, and the pressure chamber is a wonderful landmark of the playset. The Beaker figure also looks great. I'll post again as soon as I get my brown box from Palisades.

The Count.
  10. GWGumby New Member

There's no e-mail address for Dr. Teeth, but if you are there, can you let me know where you got your avatar? It looks like the variant Dr. Teeth and I'm missing a good picture of him for my muppet desktop collage.

How's Utah?
  11. grail New Member

I'm no Dr. Teeth (who is?), but this might help. http://systems.figures.com/Features...=34782&domain=figures.com&dom=fig&domain_id=4

if you look accross the left hand side, they've got a menu with a bunch of different angles and looks at him.

enjoy,

Mike
  12. Jackie New Member

Hooray for the collectors club! LOL!
  13. Luke Active Member

I actually thought that Ken had put a 'stop' date on people emailing him to join the collectors club, and those people would be sure to get figures which turned out to be under 500 anyway. Allowing Paypal orders from people who's name wasn't on that original list seems like an almighty mess up that was bound to cause all these problems.

The sensible thing to do would have been to process the original people on that list first, send out their packages with the mystery gift and then open it all up to new members which i thought was the original idea. Processing new people first and letting them jump the queue just because they pay by an instant method seems to be going back on the original deal a bit.
  14. towels New Member

Although, if less than 500 people joined before the Paypal deal was launched, I see no reason to complain.
    Well, that's not true. Due to my past experience with the US Postal Service, I have very little faith in them. A confirmation of receipt of our money orders would have been, as you say, a sensible thing to do.
  15. ttrentham New Member

I don't know why anyone should be upset. Ken already said this earlier in this thread:

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but his quote says to me that he's made sure that he can and is taking care of the original MO group, ie they've been counted as part of the first 500. He's just filling out the rest of the 500 (however many that may be) and any members past the 500 via Paypal. The Paypal people may have their package sent out before some of the MO people, but they're not replacing them in line.
  16. MM-III New Member

Well, I got mine today... and it included the bonus item. I was a MO person, sent it in within a couple weeks of the email.

I also live in New Mexico so use that to guage how far the packages have gotten west...
  17. Pschtyckque New Member

Got mine today. Northern CA.

Mike, Ken, and crew, you guys ROCK!!
  18. ResidentLilly Active Member

All people from the original solicitation were covered before we made the Paypal option available.
  19. Luke Active Member

Well thats a relief ! Shame they couldn't have been told that eight pages earlier though - would have saved a lot of confusion.

It's good to see members of the forum being able to look forward to their merchandise arriving without any worries whatsoever.
  20. ResidentLilly Active Member

I may have been in SDCC eight pages ago. Thought I did make that clear.

My Bad!