WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

ronskimomo

Reaction score
Please Please Please will someone email me the surprise in the package. I don't know how long it will be before it makes it to South Carolina. We always seem to get things last.
Thanks in advance

My email is ronskimomo@hotmail.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thirty! Thirty pleasing posts! Yes, now I'm a full-fledged member of MC! Check your mail, ronskimomo for a nice surprise about the club. I don't know why anyone didn't send it to you sooner, though. But at least now you're out of the dark shadows left in my rising wake. Have a glorious summer, the Count.

ronskimomo

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch. I sent you an email, Count. The Palisades people rule. Hurry up UPS.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Club Membership

Hi guys, It's me, The Count.

I signed up to join the Palisades club, opting to send my $30.00 payment through www.paypal.com. I got my receit immediately, and hope that Palisades Toys got the payment. All I can do now is wait for confirmation via regular mail, and I'm afraid that Puerto Rico will be the last stop. I'm not too worried though, cause my university courses will start up again soon enough. If anybody knows how I can check out the status of the membership, please drop me a line. Well, have a great summer while it lasts.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
If UPS delivers on Saturdays, then they consider themselves boycotted by Emmy. If they don't deliver on Saturdays, there better be a nice package waiting for me on Monday, or they will be boycotted...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
If UPS delivers on Saturdays, then they consider themselves boycotted by Emmy. If they don't deliver on Saturdays, there better be a nice package waiting for me on Monday, or they will be boycotted...
Dang...you go girl! :big_grin:

Emmy, my pupil, you have now officially passed from Apprentice Boycotter to Fullfledged Boycotter.

*pats you on the head, hands you exclusive certificate with frame*

Well done, my pyoo-piiil. :smile:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Emmy,

LOL !

i heard the door make noise at six this morning, Fell out of bed and somehow made my way to it.

To find out the postman couldnt fit a letter in the letterbox..

Grrrr

See ya

gringo

Reaction score
Hopefully mine will come Tuesday or Wednesday. I hope I was one of the first people that had their package sent out.

Mark

beaker

Reaction score
So, if I mailed it out July 20th...

Ok folks...does anyone know if Palisades has shipped out the second shipment of kits? I sent my payment out July 20th, and was wondering if anyone else sent theirs out around that time...and have an idea of when we might get ours?

fitz3641

Reaction score
No idea...I sent my paypal on July 29th or so, and ups ground takes one day from them to me (nothing beats central NJ), so hopefully I should have a nice Palisades box fairly soon - not that I'm bored though, I just last night picked up Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Dr Teeth to put next to the lab with beaker and bunsen - what a line of figures