1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Cosmic Cow, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

Sorry Ken, yeah understandable that you guys have been so busy.
  2. fitz3641

fitz3641 New Member

I used paypal over here in New Jersey and got my package today - amazing box of goodies waiting for me, complete with the surprise - thanks so much to Palisades for putting this club together
  3. Thog

Thog New Member

I guess I should have waited and used paypal
    :( :( :( :( :(
  4. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Don't worry, you'll get yours soon. Sometimes things get lost in the mail :)
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Y'know this brings some wierd images to mind of stuff you've probably lost in the mail Jackie :- Muffins, Secret Reports on the Current Location of Bill Baretta, A Life Size Kurt Angle ...........
  6. Jackie

Jackie New Member

LOL, just got an eyepatch in the mail from Emmy. It had quite a trip making it to my home !

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Pirates rule!
  7. FlyingMonkey

FlyingMonkey New Member

Anyone know what the turnaround time is for people who paid via PayPal?

I'm just too impatient :)
  8. ttrentham

ttrentham New Member

If I remember correctly, they stated 4-6 weeks from receipt of payment, but it seems that the actual turnaround time is faster than this. From some of the other postings, it looks like it's taken close to a month for some of the original MO group to get their package. I placed my order on Aug. 1st, so I won't fret for at least another 2 weeks.
  9. ukgonzo

ukgonzo New Member

have any international members recieved there packages yet
  10. Rugbylass

Rugbylass New Member

Nope! According to Ken they were only sent out at the beginning of the week and I think that they'll take at least a week to get over to the UK. So not long to go now!
  11. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

I got my club package today and LOVE IT thank you so much ken and mike and everyone at palisades and I got my muppet labs today and love it.
  12. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I'm sitting here with my VC Beaker reading posts on MC! :)
  13. JohnFranklin

JohnFranklin New Member

Got mine today! Yay!

Got my packege today (and the fozzie e-mail yesterday)! Very cool!

Get this though....I was one of the first 500 (yay) but my special surprise has the feet on the wrong legs! Right foot on the left leg, left foot on the right leg! Another variation!?!?!

Anyone else?

jf
  14. incredeeble!

incredeeble! New Member

Hey I just got mine! Believe it or not I wasn't expecting it this soon. I had a gut feeling mine was one of the last sent out and not within the first 500 but it was!
  15. Dork Diggler

Dork Diggler New Member

I signed up to the forum just to find out
    what the suprise is, I cant wait any longer!

Please someone hep me out. What is it?

mrfloydpepper@yahoo.com

Thanks
  16. grail

grail New Member

there's a whole thread about it around here somewhere...
  17. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

18. simon42

simon42 New Member

Mine too, love it!!
  19. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I loved the surprise. :)
  20. ttrentham

ttrentham New Member

I got my package today and must say that I'm very happy. Although it looks like UPS ran over the box a few times. Check it out...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]